Reviews for Nameless
Hisuki xP chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Ahh I love Hijiri! He and Hisoka are probably my favorites atm (they change a lot).

I really hope by the end Hisoka remembers and is back to his original self again, and calls Tsuzuki and idiot at some point. Haha. I miss his grumpy self. It's so...him.

But I really like what you're doing with the story!I just can't help but wondering...when Tsuzuki unleashed Suzako on Muraki and Natsu and teleported outta there with Hisoka, what happened to the doll? I mean, it's not mentioned that Muraki took off the spell or anything and with the whole place crashing down and Suzako flying around breathing fire on everything the doll had to have at least gotten a scratch. So...yeah. Just wondering what's up with that.

I love it! Please add more chapters soon!
Oriantina chapter 9 . 3/28/2010

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

maybe I'm a little bit 2 desperate so lemme

rephrase my ranting: "Can you PLEASE update for me? PLEASE?" she said in a cute little inoccent voice...
Emilz chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
1. NO HISOKA LOST HIS MEMORY!

2. HOW COULD YOU NATSU!

3. SO SWEET!

4. GREAT PLOT! (cant wait for more)

5. Why am I making a list of things on a review?

WHO KNOWS! :D
I Myself Me One and Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
one word for this...AMAZING!

WONDERFUL!

TERRIFIC!

SWEET!

THRILLING!

HEART-WARMING!

WELL-WRITTEN!

sorry, i couldnt stop myself, maybe more then one word, haha :D
Hanamaru chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
this is awesome but what a tease you meanie!
NemoChan320 chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
AH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! it is so good! and i was so taken aback when there was no more! plz update! it is such a good story so far and I rly rly rly want to know what happens!
Claire Lanser chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
actually do you think i could get you e-mail see fanfiction doesn't usually work on my other computer, and on my grandfathers i don't even have internet..., but give me two days tops and i'll have something for you.

maybe we could become friends!
Claire Lanser chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! if you need help with it, like if you get writers block let me know, i'll see if i can give you some ideas! _
Morbid-Maggie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I'm going to die if I don't finish this story! Amazing word choice and description! I find it hard to find a story that has a good plot as well as good writing. nice job!
SKIN READY chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
I... want... more...

This story is so SAD!

Poor Hisoka!

*cries*

(For the veiws on Tsubaki and Hijiri)

Hijiri's great! I love him lots!

Tsubaki needs to die and burn in hell.
Kaouri18 chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Please update soon! I really love this story and want to know what happens! Please!
shiguresohma7 chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
ah i have to know what happens!

but sadly no more chapters :(

please please please update :)
SchoolSucks chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
update!i want more of your story!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
*face fults* *Twitches* ...So...close.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Aah soo cute...this is gonna have repercussions. Hijiri now is it? I liked him just not overly so...he was a bit too whiny for my liking, a bit too 'here-I-am-give-me-attention' type.