Reviews for Security Check
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
An interesting story. Everyone at the SGC is bound to have had their background gone over with an even finer tooth after 9/11. What a pencil pusher would make of Daniel's background is a very good question. A serious story with a light-hearted ending.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
As always a wonderful fic. You really have a wonderful grasp on the characters, they all say the right thing. Your writing style is absolutely wonderful and I really wish you would write some longer fics. You're really very talented.

I do have one bone to pick though :( you accidentaly changed the OC's name from Mitchell to Martin at the end of the fic. Really confused me for a second xD.
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Mitchell you *excuse my french* B*D!

LOL
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ha, nobody messes with Dr. Jackson! Take that you insufferable bureaucrats! *ahem* ...Anyways, great story. I love it when Daniel gets pissed off and Jack defends him. Thanx for the great read!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
ALmost feel sorry for that idiot, well actually he deserves whatever Hammond does. Pity Daniel didn't hit him!
Thaumiel's bookmarks chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
A fantastic piece of work! Four stars.

Gives the impression of a well researched and planned fic, as I said I am most impressed.
cirana chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
gd fic
thundever1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Great story, very nice how both Jack and General Hammond work together to protect Daniel from this guy's questions by closing ranks and showing how much they trusted Daniel.
Nicci chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Good job! I liked it very much.
Tom Robinson chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I enjoyed this story immensely, especially the interaction between Daniel and Jack their little quips kept bringing a smile to my face.

Going onto my fav storys list as soon as I click the submit button. :)
Ael L. Bolt chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very nice, but I have one minor nitpick - Daniel is a widower, not a widow. A widow is a woman whose husband has died, a widower is a man whose wife has died.

I've never heard it suggested that Daniel served in the Egyptian military, but I really like the idea. Nice work!
nikita chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
great story well done hope you write more daniel cent fics soon
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was great. I really liked it.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow, very well written. And funny too! That's going on my faves.
mishellina chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
great story - I really enjoyed it - please write more!