Reviews for The Weight Of What Remains
sheepeater chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Sad, yet beautiful. References to Wabisuke were pulled off nicely.

We've hardly, if ever, seen Hitsugaya and Kira interact, but you presented the scene perfectly. Both care so much for the girl lying in bed, and both carry the weight on their shoulders. Great job.
Nyrababe chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm not suure how to make a heart sgin of symbols from the key bord but if I could make one i WOULD good fan fic
imisscalvin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
this story was great! i love it! there needs to be more hinakira. there arent enough of those!
ajisainokimi chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
it's allright. there isn't much love and kissing or anything but it's allright good job
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow... This was so deep and insightful-and IC. It's always a challenge to write from a minor character's pov, but you pulled it off beautifully.

And here I thought that I was the only one who adored KiraHina! _
AndiTheChibi chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I love Kirahina! There needs to be more stories like this, although I don't want people to copy you! You did a great job.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very nicely done.

It's difficult for me sometimes to consider how Hitsugaya is viewes through the eyes of what's essentially a stranger, and even moreso Kira's reachion to the aftermath of Ichimaru Gin's treason.

At any rate, nice imagery and dialogue.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Nice little scene there. The image of the sleeping Hinamori is irresistably cute. And the thought that Matsumoto's invitation to drink is all that Kira needed to bolster enough courage... both funny and touching.
Graficcha chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Magnificent interaction, reference to Kira's zanpakutou is very well done. Kind of heart-wrenching, actually...the whole post-Aizen-betrayal was enough to make me feel bad. Somehow you've given a worthy look behind the scenes as well.

Very good!

...extra kudos for Kira gettin' drunk with Rangiku...loved that part in the manga as well :)
Tarame chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
So sweet, so sad. I love these guys.