Reviews for The Limits Of Strength
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I adore Kenpachi's character. :D

Very true to anime-verse. :3

young dawn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Quite interesting, the way Aizen approached Kenpachi like that. You showed how the two have very different thoughts on what "strength" is.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Interesting. I have to say, it sounded a bit like Aizen was hitting on Kenpachi. ;b
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ooh...don't try taking Ken to your side with what he wants...he'll get them on his own.

Quite nice.
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was really good. I wonder what would have happened if Aizen approached Kenpachi and he accepted. Hmm... plot idea.
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yeah, Kenpachi! That's the way to go! Excelent. I loved this through and through. Considering I hate Aizen with a PASSION and hold Kenpachi on a pedistal, this story pleased me very much. It was like that unwritten moment in the story that should have been shown.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
A very good story. I like the way you described Aizen: "... empty. Hollow." So apt, especially when you consider what happens later.

It's also great to know that Kenpachi, for one, wasn't completely fooled by the scumbag Aizen and didn't succumb to the temptation offered. That big man has got class of his own.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ha...that was a real star wars episode I moment. Loved the dialogue and just how the whole scene was played out. I could totally see that happening with Zaraki's response to the "easy" road. Keep up the good work!
Megu-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
THat was really great. It seems like it could happen, you know? Aizen recluting Kenpachi, and he sending him off. I love how you portrayed Aizen... so creepy in his calm way.
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Ah... So Aizen tried to recruit our Ken-chan huh? Well, of course he would have none of that! _

Good characterisation! Ken-chans so...Ken-chan. (wow, aren't I intelligent? Sorry, I lack braincells at the moment. Just trying to say the story's good _)

All constructive criticism I have to offer is...erm... possibly make the beginning a tad more interesting. You know, to really grasp the reviewer. The ending was better than the beginning in my opinion :P (which is preferable to the beginning being better than the ending, though perhaps it should be equally good allover, eh?)

Keep up the writing _

-GP
bilbo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that's pretty good. it shows kenpachi's nature well, and aizen's true motives show through too. good job.
Tarame chapter 1 . 7/3/2006

Kenpachi!

Aizen is creepy. O_o

Anyway, a well-illustrated scene showing Aizen's creepiness and Kenpachi's...Kenpachiness. If that makes sense. Good characterization, if it doesn't. O_o