Reviews for The Coffee Bean
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Aw, That was so cute and adorable. I love the pairing Taichi and Yamato! It's one of my favorite pairings! They are so cute and adorable together! I love submissive Yamato!

I loved this story so much!

Could you please write a sequel? Could you please have Daisuke and Ken going out together? I love that pairing as well! It's also one of my favorite pairings! Could you please have Ken be submissive? I love submissive Ken as well.
Pheonix09 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
What the heck was with the snippet?

The main story was awesome, amusing, wonderful and cute, I loved it and excellent job, thanks for sharing
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Dun dun duuuun, look out eveyrone the new matchmakers are in the TOWN! XD
Cazzylove chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
cool fic love the ending _ _ _
dragoness simplicity chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
_
Aria Delanc chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Still not signed in. :P It was lovely. Except... who was seme? 'Tis driving me crazy trying to decide.

P.S. I bet people get a kick out of being loved by Death.
Aria Delanc chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Too lazy to sign in. :P I have a friend named River. :D God, Yama's so thick.
mirai3k chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
good lord, I looked everywhere for this! I remember reading it months ago and adoring it to pieces and calling it the 'River' story. lately, a friend was looking for good Taito recs and I couldn't find this one but now I did and I am glad and it reminds me that I have yet to compliment you on the great job you did. It was simultaneously hilarious and adorable, and I completely love your OC and also your Sora (and that's RARE). But you did complete justice to Tai/Yama, especially Tai because you showed so many of his faces and that made me so happy )
Shirakawa Myself chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
River blatantly gets a special someone purely because her name rhymes with Liver and therefore that makes her cool. By the way, loving the code names. Well, rhyming names.

These two are so damn stubborn! I just want to bang their pretty little heads together!

By the way, I thank you - thanks to you I now have Matt and Tai dolls and sock puppets and an entire Digidestined key chain collection. Ultracool, I think.

Also, this story may be one that everybody wants to do, but you have written it rather well, I think - also the character River is so original and quirky, she helps to bring the rest of the story to life ]
Shirakawa Myself chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Right, I say yes to the sequel, and as for other pairings I say perhaps Izzy and Kari, for some reason. To be honest, most of my favourite pairings include Tai, so taking Tai and Matt's relationship out of the picture, that doesn't leave all that much xD

Also, River (i.e. you) has done the gay talk thing with Matt very well, she doesn't handle it like most girlfriends (duh). ]
Shirakawa Myself chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Oo, progressing from dolls to sock puppets. I like. I thank all I can say about this chapter is a) I feel so sorry for Tai, and b) Sora is so nice, she doesn't et enough credit P (Well, you give her lots, but you're obviously awesome D)
Shirakawa Myself chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Aaw poor Tai. I must say I wasn't actually expecting that to happen, so I guess that means that was well done P Hooray! The dolls are mine!
Shirakawa Myself chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Chillax, love the word P You must be English to know of the ultra-cool Energiser bunny! That has no relevance to the review, but I thought the bunny deserved a mention xD I like River and the way she acts around them - does she have a crush on Tai, because it looks like that and it would make for plot complication and angst, which nobody can say no to P
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
O, date setting! I definitely want to read the rest of this fic ] I think you're right that Sora would be the first one to notice anything in Tai, i.e. him falling for someone. Also they are very in character here, you have not gone off on a big imaginary tangent to turn them into completely different people, which I like ]

Can I have my life size dolls of Matt and Tai now? P
reychop chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Now this is what I call, a perfect story for all emotions. Romance, a bit of angst, humor and friendship all in one! And, it's also a slow developing romance which I like so much.

I don't personally like original characters added into a fanfiction but River is kind of nice, and doesn't messed up the story in any way. In fact, she helped build up the plot, some comic relief, and played a major role in the story.

Matt and Tai's relationship is just as perfect as I could picture it. First friendship, then they begin to get confused with their feelings, acceptance, depression, self-control, making up, and then engagement in a new relationship.

The light atmosphere is also perfect to lighten the already sour mood of the story (with a series of breaking up and Matt's situation), as well as perfect for people, who are relaxing. Plus it's a clean yaoi, meaning, no sex, light mood, good story a nice reading experience.

And oH, I don't totally get how Yama reacted when he learned Tai kissed Takeru, maybe it would have helped if you have tackled the matter deeper, but I guess its purpose is just for comic relief so I guess it works too. At any rate, you did a good job with this one!