Reviews for Richard Simmons Attacks JuOhCho!
Yumi Hinasaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was completely random but yet amusing Hisoka dressed as sailor moon is a lovely thought
superkatkitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Gosh...I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. " Let's go home, Sailor Moon." lol. Hilarious fic!
Rahima chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wah just 0.o

scary, loved it though, i cracked when tsuzuki ran out singing spiderman :P
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
OMG! How much of a caffeine high were you on? That was...well I dont know what that was except being totally insane, do you really watch sailor moon? and utterly something?...but do not ask me what!
Megashi1991 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
THAT WAS FUNNY hope ya continue PLEASE
whitelaurel chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
So damned funny. :D I usually can't get into fans' attempts at 'humor,' but this was absolutely hilarious! A few spelling / grammatical errors, but I can't find it in myself to care at the moment - this was too good for words! (Sure, it was definitely on mushrooms, but we can live with that.) *Passes you something cAfFeInE-y* - Keep on writing! :D I had a lot of fun with this.
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ROFLMAO! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Loved it! If Bob Barker had said "Come on down!" or "Remember to have your pets spayed or neutered" (especially with Tsuzuki in inu form!) I quite possibly would have hurt myself laughing so hard! :D This was hilarious! Hisoka on the grate a la Marilyn Monroe, Tsuzuki singing the Spiderman theme song, Tsuzuki dressed as Tuxedo Mask (purr!) - priceless! Konoe in spandex - GAH! My eyes! _

Viva la caffeine! :D

Koneko .

P.S. It's "monkeys" not "monkies".