Reviews for Night
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*sighs deeply* i just love jack and belle. i cant express how much...i just know i do. the idea of their relationship...i mean i sympathize with their pain kinda and to have that kind of love from someone and for them to completely just know and understand...*sighs agin*...it would be nice for every growing teen or child who went through something close to what they went through, to have what they have. that love...that security. it just fills me with warmth and happiness to know that they have that...too sappy? sorry sometimes i get like that when im a bit emotional over something i read. especially something as deep as this. i loved this and i love your writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EvilBunny101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
good oneshot! i love it! sweet and sad. a good combination, i think. eh, it was still good no matter what. no, not good, great. :D

~Evil Bunny
Smiju chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aww.. heart-wrenching!... totally adding you to fav authors now...
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
AW! that was so cute!

*CD* i love the story Running Out Of Pain and i have yet to finish reading it!
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I can't believe I never read this before. I mean...I have you on my author alerts and everything. I think this was when Fanfiction went all wonko on my face and was like boo you whore we hate you. That's why I never heard about this.

This was so sweet. I loved it to death. I can't even be like WOO THIS ROCKS MY FRICKEN SOCKS AND SHOES OFF! You know? I'm taking it that this was when Jack confessed that he had cheated on her? Yes? It was so amazingly wonderful. Kudos...sorry I was thinking about Rent. lol.

Shining Star of Valinor
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm sorry this is late! I was going to review a LONG time ago... but my computer... then I was going to review when I was on my dad's... but sadly, I was cut off. Never fear... MUHAHAHA! I've always told you that I will read and review... and I meant it! No promises broken here. *hugs!*

This, love, was PERFECTION! Honestly one of the best pieces of writing I've read in a long time- bravo! I adored every bit of it to itty bitty bits. I loved the imagery in the opening, and I thought you captured everyone's emotions to perfection. I'm crazy about this one-shot! Really, really well done!

(Okay... so not only am I proud of you for writing a WONDERFUL fic... I'm proud of myself, too, because did you read this review? There were no plastic friends of the PoPo to scare Jack into getting butt naked, jump in a tub of honey, and roll around in the money that you and I would supply on the floor. After which, he, our new hot and sexy piggy bank, would allow us to go fishing for the big bucks...)

*reads over this review, beaming with pride... gets to the end of that note...* DAMNIT! I WAS DOING SO WELL! GOSH!

Well, I tried...

I LOVE YOU!

~/Addy/~
jsweetie79 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i love it!
Cujo chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow. that was good at this rn't u? lol.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow that was amazing! You are such an awesome writer!
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
PLease write another one-shot to this...PLEASE!

Great job!
iCraft chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aww that was sweet. Poor Jack. Nice little oneshot. I liked it! Awesome job!

-Skittles