Reviews for Late Night Chat
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
AWE! Sequal?
MoonStarDutchess chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
This was wonderful! Great job!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
This is the first AYA story I've reviewed that features Mayu and/or her driver. Ruka/Miyabi? I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! When I saw them talking together at the end of Enishi...yeah, you get the idea.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Short, but sweet. I'm curious though, who is Ruka Saionji? I haven't seen much of Ai Yori Aoshi so I don't know who he is.
ShardclawKusanagi chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
A very sweet and well done romance fic for Ai Yori Aoshi that actually focuses on Miyabi, who happens to be my most personal favorite of all the women of the series. (Second to Aoi, Taeko and Tina in that order first,) And I always knew she and Ruka would have made a great couple, that has become my second fav pairing for Ai Yori Aoshi! You did a great job in detailing characterizations and their personalities, I couldn't help but not fall in love with this story.

Excellent job! This has become an instant fav of mine and I hope to see more of this work in the future. Keep it up.
Nana a.k.a crazy animegurl chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very romantic and sweet.
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Go Saionji!

The perfect, (and somewhat classic!) match between the two stuffy servants of two rich familys in a romance.
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
good job
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nicely done.
Otakurec.37 chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Aw... Sweet, very sweet. I really think you have the potential to write a much longer story about this series. Let me know when you come out with anything new.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
AWESOME! I always knew they would make a good couple! I hope you make an epilouge of theyre life together! _
Otakurec.37 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Very nice, very nice, its about time Miyabi got herself someone she could love too, it must have been a little depressing seeing Aoi and Kaoru always together when she really didn't have anybody.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 7/4/2006