Reviews for Fun Times in the Parnasse Inn
Has Left Site chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Points for you for using one of my favorite phrases ever: Holy shit I'm on fire! XD It can be used in so many situations... and it's funny every time! Gibari "worsening" the situation was funny, too. Chocolate sauce is always great. :)
Has Left Site chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ahahaha! Gibari waking up had me laughing from the start. Yay fan-girlism! It is truly a condition. XD Poor Kalas... but Faye's right: it is hot! I can't wait to read more.
Sakuyan chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Ahaha, funny.

Is there going to a sequel to this? You know, when Kalas betrays the party? Because that would be interesting.

Later.
Sakuyan chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
This chapter made me laugh my ass off! It was hilarious! the funniest thing I've read in forever!

Love it!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ahaha, Kalas getting Lyude drunk, NICE.
Angelic Samurai chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Neat chapter.

I liked it.

Hope you update soon
Brenda924 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Wow. Just...wow.

Kalas and Lyude...wow.

As much as I hate the pairing-and I really, really do-this was really good...just kinda...wow.

Keep writing, though! As awkward as some of those parts made me feel...I want to read more...strange, huh?

And the Guardian Spirit was so funny!

And, once again...wow.
corn-on-the-bob chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
okay, yeah. i never told you but this is my TOTAL FAVEORITE story by you, and also on the site, so far. not that i read much. _ anyway... it's awesome. you've made me like all the characters a little bit more. and yes, i'm fangirling all over this piece. superb!
Soyo and Sayo chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Soyo: I loved it! You gonna do more? I'd like that.

Sayo: *Nod*
Dark Chalice chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
funny and cute at the same time! my favorite part was with the crystal spider "it stood motionless;it's one eye twitching" i also liked the part with "I bet you could haul a sh*tload of fish with this thing!" I played baten kaitos the eternal ocean, but I'm not far, I couldn't find that spider web or something that that boy wanted so he'd show me how to get in the palace. could you tell me how to get one?
Renn chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
..LOL! Gibari and Savyna were so funny!...And you actually made me LIKE Mizuti! Really cool fic, fun to read!
Kali Sword chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
omg... first Baton Kaitos ff... wow... agh! I'll never be able to look at the lovely Lyude the same again... wait... YES I WILL. Awsome... definatly... er... yeah... Kalas, Lyude... I have a weird sick feeling at the pit of my stomach but at the very same time... this wonderous curiosity of where the story will go from here and impatiantly await your next chapter.

~Kali
Tornack chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
!...loved it!
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
YAY! OMG! I loved the ending! XD Lyude and Kalas are HOT together. Oh yeah. Hehe, I enjoyed this story alot, thanks for completing it so quickly! I hope you continue to write!

WhyDee

aka

YD
Jack Belle chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Cool story, can't wait for more chapters