Reviews for Catching her Mad Prince
SeeuxKaguya chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Hehe sadly it doesnt compare to the actual romance in the manga so this gave me that little hope. Haha i love your creativity & it totally fits in with the real characters!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
You should definately continue this amazing story. I love the manga, and have been searching for fanfics for awhile... I'm happy that I have finally found them here. Yours is truly the best Planet Ladder fic I've read.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
WOOT! It was AWESOME! XD yes, I really loved it. And because it's so darn good I shall fave it -faves- -mind flies back to L'Corda de Oro- dang it...
redsakura-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I absolutly LOVE this story! ohh i wish you would continue because it would be really great!

anyway i'm putting this story as my favorite!

short, sweet and the fluffy-ness is perfect!

love it!

TheDawnStarEmpress chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was so adorable. I just read it and thought... Aww. :) I'm so adding this one to muh favorites. -
Garowyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Nice descriptions. Great work!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That's so adorable! Kaguya and Seeu are so in character, and he was just adorable blanking out after that. Makes me wanna be Kaguya, just sitting there and stroking his hair. I'm so glad I checked this section out after like, two years. XD It's so rare to find Seeu and Kaguya fics. o.o;
latafmodginkianp37 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Meow... I want to know what happens next.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
So Kyu~te! I love KaguyaxSeeu stories, and there's a serious lack of them. Very romantic and sweet. Everyone was also in character which is generally something fanfiction writers worry about. Please write more KaguyaxSeeu!
louchan1987 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw too cute ;) please update soon