Reviews for Before the Dawn
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
god how stupid can you get..

still good but... dam how stupid can you get... seriously, not finished collage, cant be a hero anymore, parents... lets not even start that one.

bah ok lets see what next
Mengsk chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Eew, Eew, Eew! You seriously let Kim rape Shego? What the hell were you thinking?

This is the most despicable thing I've read since the horror where Kim hunts people and eats their hearts so they'll be a part of her forever. Or Taming A Slave. Yes, that Taming A Slave! I know you've heard of it. This is even - okay, If you include the Dune saga I have read things far more messed up than this. But only the Dune saga.

Also - I thought this story arc was meant to be a trilogy? WTF?
Mengsk chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Eew.

I can imagine the idea cropping up in any young couples mind facing what they are facing but they should wait a few years. The idea has potential for a later fic.

And yet - I am not going to like the next chapter am I?
Mengsk chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
You didn't remaster the third of your trilogy? The heart of the BE universe? Took me ages to find it.

The Agency is always the Go To people when you need an obsure villian. Don't people realise assassinations are bad for business in the intellignece world? Most known CIA and KGB attempts on various people were Fail.

Although I would agree as Shego would have witnessed a great deal former employers would want hidden permanently. Being seen to work with Kim Possible and Global Justice would only antagonise them.

Anyway, great action. Really the first full action scene of yours.
AliceLife chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
ah..that mouse story is what has started me down the career path that i am currently walking down. thank you very much for sharing it, has made a great change to my life honestly

also omg kim what on earth were you thinking o.O
1WiththeButterfly chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
This certainly threw me for a loop. It started out as a warm, happy little ficlet about Kim worrying about shego.

Then it turned into a slightly squicky, Kim starts acting mildly crazy little piece of wierdness

and then Shego sums it up in the best way possible. Seriously, did she not think at all about the consequences of this? And she had several days in between each visit to our friendly nieghbourhood gene splicer.

She must have hit her head at some point.

Till next Time
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Okay, so my curiosity got the best of me… kinda. I went and read the first chapter of StarvingLunatic’s newest fanfic and calling it done for my rule with that. Yeah, I know, lame excuse, but I doubt you’ll be complaining for getting a new review. XD

And well, this is the shortest of you I’ve read so far. Took me only two days and without rushing it, but I guess its dynamic and growing tension later helped me by keeping me interested.

Personally, I don’t know why you feel (at least, according to the author notes), like deleting this fic. I mean, maybe the direction is going is kinda obvious, but I still found it entertaining, and that’s coming from someone you’ve told about the conception of Kasy and Sheki SO very much before that… geez, KiY, I swear, if you bring the WHOLE thing again, I’m gonna end up breaking something. U

AHEM! Er, going on…

Quite frankly, for a moment I thought Shego would fall in comma or something, specially after she was “poisoned” by that mercenary, and that the fear of her never waking up was what would drive Kim to get pregnant with her baby. It turned out it was only jail, it seems, and I don’t know whenever or not to feel that was maybe a not strong enough reason to work as motivation, but at least having Shego present and awake allowed her to have her input on things and, well, also bring some drama to the situation.

Now, because of that, the fic also ended up in yet another cliffhanger with the question of what was Kim pregnant with, but because of the traits of your story you made sure to have me very, very, VERY much aware of, well, I guess I can walk away from this cliffhanger without having the inquiry eating at me like the previous’ part ending had. And that’s a good thing, well, not too good for you since it means it’s gonna be longer ‘til the next review, but I already have another fic I promised to read and which I was supposed to start reading after “Cognitive Dissonance”, but it got delayed because of a certain cliffhanger. U Well, now it’s my time to keep up my word. _ And be sure I’ll be reading the next parts eventually as well. :D

If I had to say why the fic seemed so good, I would say it’s because the emphasis made on Kim’s reasons and intentions. Even if the reason might not seem so strong, it’s really clear that she’s falling into despair of losing Shego through all this, and still not fully recovered from the shock that almost losing Shego must have left in her. And then there’s her going against what she knows everyone would advice against, which is interesting on itself. And all along the way, there’s her fear, her anxiousness and anguish that makes us both feel sympathy for her and relate to her at the same time. And I really don’t think it’s OOC, if you ask me. Maybe it’s short, but the overall is a really good work on this aspect.

Aside from that, I guess all I could mention is that I liked what little we had of Drakken’s portrayal, showing a wiser and more reflective aspect of him (at least, that’s how I saw it), but I couldn’t help but to find DNAmy’s portrayal a bit too dark for a villain that had been portrayed even more jokingly and less evil than Drakken. I suppose maybe it was that way for the sake of tension and so things just wouldn’t be that easy. It still felt a bit disturbing, but I guess there’s no point in complaining.

All in all, I really enjoyed this third part as much as the previous ones, with the only drawback being how short it was, but what am I complaining about? This is one of the longest series around KP fanfiction all around! U

So, again I thank you for writing this great fic and sharing it with us. I’ll see you in the next review or your next reply.

See ya!
Tjikicew chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I understand you don't feel right with this story. I was perfectly happy up to the last chapter. Your writing shows you're not entirely satisfied with it. I can't put my finger on it, but it is indeed a lot harder to read than anything I've read to date from you.

Yet it's sets herself nicely in the whole universe. After all life doesn't always goes the way we'd like it to do.

So, as ever, thank you for sharing.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I haven't read anything of the story yet, and I'm replying on some, internet timing, prehistoric stuff, uh no, historic, but please don't kill it. It's how you grew! don't hide it, be proud you grew!

And be proud you enlighten us on things interesting.

And if you decide to kill/rewrite the story, keep it's original for your off-springs sake, to see how well you developed your writing skills!

As always, and every time honest, thank you!

Damn I haven't even read the story, just the introduction!

Please believe me I mean it you write great stories!

If you ever give me a review I shall be devastated!
Thomas Linquist chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Interesting place to leave it hanging there, KiY.
ravenaurelius chapter 4 . 12/5/2008