Reviews for The Anniversary Party
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 8/10
Ouch. You're right, we were warned...

Good story, though, thanks...
Mionefan chapter 1 . 6/29
So sad, but in the end, she was with her true love.
Noor Md Shahriar chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Damn!
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I was a little upset until I became disturbed with Hermione's suicide attempt o.o
nkh1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Oh my, I thought that maybe Hermione had been with child when Harry died, that she lost the baby, or even not losing the baby not being able to love it.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ah, I don't hate this. Sometimes you have to pour out a little tragedy. Good tragedy, btw. Still sad.

AZ
xBloodSplatter chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome, I loved it.
simplysweetperfection chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I have one word for your stories, writing, and creativeness: Fantastic
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I loved it, however tragic it was, it was very sweet. Oddly, tragic stories are some of my favourite.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Read marker
brigrove chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
sad but beautiful
Stygius.Magic chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i loved it.. not many people write a long story with harry dieing in the end. i guess they believe that investing so much time, harry should at least live.

i for one can't see a way around harry dieing in the final. i seem the most obivous thing. anyway... i liked the ending.. some part of me hoped that hermione would find someone again, but then again, she did find harry...

it makes me wonder if Luna actually knew what hermione was planning. with her comments about 'seeing harry'.

anyway congrats and hope to see more... maybe not of this but of something else.
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Sad and touching. I think, if Harry and Hermione were a couple, this is how she'd (not) deal with his death.

Well written.
old-crow chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
The ending was sad, but not unexpected. You did a masterful job of building a believable book seven in under six thousand words.

Are you working on any other stories right now? If you have time, I have a new story that I am working on and would be happy to get your opinion of.

O-C
i.wish.i.had.your.angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i love it

so very moving

i really dont know what else to say beside it was fantastic and i would love to read so more

Travellers was fantastic as well