Reviews for Time Lords Don't Cry
WholockNZed chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
sniffle Crying? what crying? sob
my feels. :_(
IAmMe chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
i dont mean to be rude, but... ew.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great story!
Kiya chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Owie, that one hurt . I'm so not crying...lol
k-girloftherings chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
k-girloftherings doesn't cry, k-girloftherings doesn't cry, k-girloftherings doesn't cry...

omg screw it! *bursts into tears*

this is so sad! *sob* this is so cruel considering i've only just recently seen doomsday *sob*

*tear*
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was so sad! They were so great together *sob*
pazaz of nothing chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
pretty kwl... did u write this um after DOOMSDAY?

pazaz of nothing
Lady-Mearle chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
If it's cheese, it's quality cheese! The good stuff.

Aw, this is so sad! Bless the doctor! Bless rose!

It's times like this that you wish (more than usual) that you owned doctor who so you could chain billie piper to the TARDIS!

much love and hugs mearle x
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
A little cheesy with the fantastic stuff, but also incredibly emotional and almost painful to read (in a good way). The only problem I have with it is the blood, because they're not going to let her die drenched in blood...then again, I could just be being pedantic...-~...
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
loved it *sniffle, sniffle*
AngieoftheTARDIS chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I felt so sad after reading this story - I'm gonna miss rose so much!
Sir-not-appearing-in-this-book chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You shouldn't have told us that Rose dies in the last episode, although, I did know it since the Ood said, "The valiant trial will die so very soon". And I then got a reminder in the first part of the last episode when Rose said, "This is the story of how I died".

I have no idea why I just wrote all that!
Witch isit chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
It wasn't cheesy! Definitely tear-inspiring though. Nearly crying my eyes up here. Don't want Rose to go! Ok, just breath in and out, in and out, lol. Love this story, very beautiful and keep writing more like it please (But maybe happier ones too?).

~Witch isit