Reviews for Self Control
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
such adorableness! love how she has a sort of sixth sense about him... one thinks she's intuitive just like her mother. and he's such a cute puppy! sweet! searching through archives for little treasures was successful today! \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've released two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (the dvds should be out soon)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since it did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (one of the options listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)

there are a few parallells in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Really like this one. Good job!
oooOutisooo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
More? Pleeeeeeeaaaaassssse?
ManticSky chapter 1 . 11/20/2011

Great fic, it's been one of my favorites for a while now and I just realized that I've never reviewed it. Whoops.

Happy Fanfictioning!

-Leo the Lioness . Raven Black
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
LoL, this was very Cute! I loved it! :)
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
*Blinks* Okay. This was something I was not really expecting. But it was very nice all the same. You're mix of Japenses and English was rather different for a fic. Thanks for doing that. Oh, in a different review I mentioned Hermione, she's from 'Harry Potter', (Yeah Duh! I could hear it now lol.) Sorry I mentioned it, I just mixed your bio with another writer from here. Ja ne!
medievalprincess91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aw! I liked it, it was a really good one-shot, but you should add on!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Loved it that was so cute.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
AWE! SO CUTE! *adds to fav.* i LOVE IT!
adoremeplease chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Was this a oneshot? If it isn't can't wait till next chapter, but if it was, bummer dude.
Eilly Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It was a quite cute story! You really do have a wonderfull writing style. One of best one shots I have read.
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very well done!
Saoirse Robinson chapter 1 . 7/3/2006

What a satisfying read. Your writing style is one of a kind, a thing to be proud of, though I won't be coy and neglect to say the story was a bit of a trite. You have such a good hold on your writing...description really comes naturally to you! I'd really love to see you level up from little diddies like this one. But of course little diddies like this are how a writer grows, and a writer should always write what they love. Keep it up. Your form is almost poetic, but in prose its beautiful anyway. Romance is definitely your thing! Don't forget: you're really an amazing writer.

P.S. The Japanese words were very well placed. For one who enjoys watching the anime in Japanese, it just fits! And it adds color to your own creative flare.
mimi008 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw that was so sweet and funny. great job!
Sw33t-Sorrows chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw! That was adorable. Your style of writing is great, I hope to read more of your stories soon!