Reviews for Coffee
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awesome job !
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hahaha! "Refill?"

Can we get one? Please? :)
jumpoffacliff chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow, I mean if this was your first attempt at smut, I really can't wait to read the next ones you're going to post. This is a beautiful piece of cath/sara loving, it's very well written, right tasty and very tactful. Not like some other rather trshy stuff that's out there. I'm really impressed! I wish I could write like this, but I guess I still have lot's of practicin to do to get as good as this! Again, WOW, and thanks so much! Keep it coming! :D

Greetings from Ireland,

jumpoffacliff
0utsid3r chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG! This is the most perfect scene description of lovemaking I ever read. Truly and completely complete. I'm glad that I've come across your writings! Really. Hope there's more story to come.
little miss88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
WOW!

i loved that one very much, is there going to be to a second?
chawkchic chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wowza, that was beautiful. Feel free to bring us more of this or another story anytime. :)
happiethots chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
i dont drink coffee. but if it becomes that hot, yeah, i'll start! really cool metaphor..
Olympe Maxime chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh my God !

Tell me what I have to do to have a refill myself ? lol

The metaphores and the story line are so good that you have the desire to develop a cafeine addiction !

Like always, excellent... Thank for this great moment of reading (I taked it like a gift, it was my birthday on sunday and this fabulous one-shot was on my mail on monday... So thank you ;-) lol)
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
fantastic

utterly brilliant

loved the metaphor
Jellicos chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Yummy! Very very nice! The last word was the perfect ending to a very hot and oh so sweet story! Way to go!

All my best,

Jellicos
df u chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Cute...*sigh*. Yknow the last word fits perfect. Although im a Geek shipper i loved this story.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2006