Reviews for The I Hate fanfiction Fiction
Wrennydennydoo chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Oh Ra this is beautiful
Cailin na hEireann chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Simply put, my friend, that was a work of genius.
LeeLeeJi chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Your seriously bad writing is amazingly good (in a terrible, nauseating, internal bleeding sort of way).

Haha. "hash stash" and "massive virginal boner" made me giggle. And I had to stop reading at some points to go walk off that twingy feeling in my spine I get from reading really super bad fic. If this was your intent, then I salute you! Congrats!
CAYMovedOn chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
That was painful. But interesting. Kinda mean in a way though, I know it was meant to be funny
ravanwolf chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
WTF... I would be scared, except you said it was on purpose _

Thank god it was on purpose, if you'd written a story this bad...

... Well, I would think it was by someone else
Kasai-Sama chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
“Yutim, u gotta paologies to ur bf and have teh sex with him, u iz depressing me.”

Whoa...that was just the greatest thing. Only a great author like yourself could write something so terrible, and yet so addicting. This was the funniest thing xD Excellent work.
llivla chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Yuge who was standing on the opposite side of the road making out with atem who is hot and has tanned skin cos he was a farrow, screamed loudly, like a uke.

BEST LINE EVER. I had to turn away from my monitor and clutch my stomach for a few moments. Oh gosh, I needed a LAUGH.
llivla chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
OH MY GOD. YOU MADE ME BURSTED A VESSELZ OF BLURD. I can't. Stop. Laughing. Oh dear, I finally have a break to catch up on my fic-reading and this~! Oh dear friend, you know how to make a wait worth it. And this is only the first chapter. When I get through this, how am I ever going to read The Black Tatoo with a straight face?

*still can't stop laughing* And I needed a laugh to today. I almost want to send this to my English major friend and see her cry. :D
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
"As they were walking tho, Yami but his hand on Yugi’s but, and something snapped in his head. He scream and punched yami, saying he didn’t want to be molesterd again.

He ran to the kitchen as Atemu sat crying on the stairs wondering what he had done wrong."

O-k... so, he feels him up and then wonder wtf he did wrong? XD this made me laugh so much, thank you for lifting my mood, although the sad part is I found WAY too much fic-trash written seriously like this.
st astryr of the uncool chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
lyke, this is teh sehcksings. Best fic ever.
st astryr of the uncool chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Holy crap! That was deep. This rox my sox!11!one
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Heh heh. Boner.
Egyptian Eye of Hope chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Omg... i read chapter one and barely understood how i was able to comprehend it... you do that 'attempting' a little TOO well though.

very interesting... very. very. interesting.
Braindead514 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I think I have a headache now. I don't know how you could stand writing it.

sprinkledonut chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Ha! I finally read it, It really is awesomely Bad..

"Izat tru kio?"...So what are you gonna name this new Language you've created XD.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »