Reviews for Red Light District

A wonderful one-shot!
hakuchihiro chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
ouch... sweet and spicy
Syrope chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
wow! great story! it's very different compared to the other stories I've read. the lemon part was decent-not too dirty or anything. You did wel in telling thins story in a different view. _
Vitality Astral chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Beautiful. Tragic. Perfect Mixture.
M.J. Cullen chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
beautiful. so very beautiful and tragic. you have such a wonderful way with words and its obvious in this story that they mean so much to you! :D excellent job!
locket-girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
perfectly realistic and beautiful, especially the ending.

Keep it up and make a sequel! -
sif chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
aw..it's so bittersweet. I loved reading it. XD
sonyahhh chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ooh, I liked it. Will you write a complimentary oneshot to this? I sure hope you do... _

Awesome job! A very short one-shot but so well developed that it was the perfect size _
akane takamura chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Love you're fanfic! But the ending was kinda disappointing... Can you make a sequel? Pretty PLEASE! You're story wsa really... really... really... Oh God! I don't know what to call it! It might be an understatement of what I think... How 'bout this... SUPER,MEGA,WONDERFUL,INTRIGUING,COOL,NICE,SWEET,HEARTWARMING and all the good adjectives in the world! YOU ROCK! KEEP ON ROCKING!
The Angels' Princess chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
It was Eriol wasn't it? i hope so. well, very intense story. love it. can't wait to read more. thank you so very much!
Zuhri chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You know, you could've made this as a full-story coz, DAMN!

I love these kind of stories y'know. But, hey it's great. Simple and straight. Still, hope you'll update your other stories. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
An exquisite work! The simple, but yet alluring, title already gives you an idea of a story situated in a urban location. It prepares the reader to a street story. Sort of cliche, a beautiful woman selling her body, a boy falling in love with her, the conflict of love, pleasure, power and human flaw. But yet, you can pinch it and make it yours. It is original in its own way. I am actually expecting another chapter.
Ying fa18 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Aww...that's sad...but cute. It's wonderful!