Reviews for Unmasked
DWfann chapter 20 . 2/22
OH SHIT! THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! THANK YOU!
agentinfinity chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
This was great!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
Game over bro! Abandon the ship!

Oh this is just wonderful. Lois is wonderfully protrayed, as is Clark Oh you fabulous person you . . .
Sammy-A.M chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
love it its so fluffy i cant help myself! its like i watched the finall movie of superman!
Ox king chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Very nice story. Thanks for taking the time to write.
ProwlHawthorne chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story!
Hayden Avery chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Good job
Lmb111514 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
This was absolutely amazing, I loved this story to death!:) It was completely well thoughout and well-written.
superfan chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh I am about to cry! So sweet! Loved the end of the chapter. So touching. :)
CloudyDream chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
I enjoyed this - well done :)
annon chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
haha, i loved the little 'definition' you put after rhetorically. i thought it was hilarious.
Selhava chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I like your story so far, but one tiny thing is disturbing me and here and there even breaks the flow of reading:

you switch between present tense and past tense at odd times. (I realize that although I'm german and not a perfect speaker myself, so it _is_ an issue).

If you should decide to edit the text anytime in the future, it would be great if you edited those at well.
AlongForTheRide chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
Wow! That was perfect! Has to be the best superman returns sequel I've ever read. Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it. I had to read it straight through. Couldn't put it down!
AlongForTheRide chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hi, I am always in search of a good story that followed up the movie. It has been so long since the movie came out and we still haven't been given a resolution to the story line. I'm really glad I found your story, although I'm only just on the second chapter I really like your writing and story telling style. I will definitely continue reading.
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Wow, so I'm not the only one who knows about the Doom movie? It's a miracle. You know, I had a very similar idea, actually. It involved John Grimm and flying. o.O Great story!