Reviews for Lost in Yourself
Kobalos chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Have you abandoned us? I will never know what happens to ash's love child! (Dramatic swoon)
lili-181050 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
hey you! why do you write such amazing stories and never finish them! all the palletshipping stories i've read are amazing but never finished. i command you come back and finish all these awesome stories!
charziard243 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! your so mean for just abandoning your story im gonna post repeatedly on your other storys until you finish this one cause you said ash would be pregnant.
Amazing Salmon chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
*Is pissed off* FINISH!
Amazing Salmon chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
ZE STARZ ARE MINE BIТCH!

...

xD jk
Amazing Salmon chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
*chuckles confusedly* What? Yin-yang necklace? What does that have to do with POKÉMON! IT'S SO TRUE! *Gets woppes by Ash*

Aah: ONLY MISTY CAN SING THAT!

Me: What?

Ash: *serious face*

Me: *murmurs*Misty has a masculine voice...

Ash: WHAT!

Me: *murmurs* Just sayin'...
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
OΔO Oh shit!
Jasminewolf65 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I must know what happen next! X3
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
HAHA ash is soo funny in this story, but that was meam when they all abandoned him at the beginning! i think your story is awesome, could you keep going please!alot of your stories are awesome! lol
Takara yume chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Aww~ this is definitely one of my most favorite stories~ I love how ash becomes all cute and kiddy~

Please update soon~ QwQ
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
another example of why I hate females in anime they think their so damn perfect. They treat gay boys like crap. Misty is another bitch in my book. I feel bad for Ash u_u
Miss Fuyu chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Seriously? Why the hell do you have to keep STOPPING at the middle of your fanfictions? KEEP ON GOING~~!
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Hope you update soon!
sekangel88 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
You need to update this. This is hilarious and heartwarming. I don't really like Misty in the beginning but reading his I only dislike her more. Thank heavens that Gary turns out to have a heart no matter how troublesome Ash is. BTW where is pikachu? And his other pokemon? No matter, please update!
L5436 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
This fic is so cute. Ash is so clueless e Gary don't know what to do for once. It's lovely! Please continue!