Reviews for Looking For Salt
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/2
Very fun! I know nothing about X-files, but that didn't interrupt the enjoyment. :)
Neumzie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
oh yay! follow up!
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Good story, I thought everyone was in character and their interactions were great! Poopy-head insults, and Mulder and Scully flirting with science, it was a great read.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very good story and all around good characterization. ten times better than the second x files movie!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Can't. Breathe. Gasp. Okay. I'm okay, really. Honey, we can all be grateful I finished my pir and milk before I started reading this or the laptop would be dead and I couldn't leave this review. As I said before, BRILLIANT! Yes, I'm shouting and I'll do it again - FABULOUS! I can't thank you enough for writing and sharing. Keep it up :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Delicious stuff. Zombies, Mulder & Scully, and our two hero boys - what a combination. Loved an indignant Dean when he told them the Zombies & Table salt was a bad idea...! Had me LOL at times and that is joy in itself, so please more soon from your pen.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I'll refrain from my still haven't seen it mantra. This was fun! I loved X-files (before it really became one, seriously) and your banter between the four is awesome. More? Please. I love the tie-ins and the soundtrack jokes were too great! Go, CE, go!
reading chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very nice. I miss Mulder and Scully - good to see them again. :)
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Well...I love sn and adore X-Files and this story was great!

"Recite the formula."

"Would you two like to be alone?" asked Sam.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved this just as much as 'Pancakes'. I SO happy you wrote a sequel.

You started off with a bang:

' The contest ended when in desperation Sam used "Poopy-head." '

I was giggling by the second paragraph. *grin* The entire action sequence with the zombie attack read just like I was watching a movie. Your sentences are clear and logical, and you've inserted your own sense of humor into this story.

' "Sam Winchester?" Sam pursed his lips. "Never heard of him." '

More giggles.

' "Sam, don't even think about it." Dean jabbed his index finger at Sam.

"You look like Dad when you do that." '

I love this- I love all the hints about their past that you've scattered in this story. Very cute.

' "I warned you. I WARNED YOU PEOPLE." '

I love Dean in the final stand-off. And the jukebox? Perfect touch.

'I'm sorry seemed so ridiculously inadequate. "What was her name?"

"Samantha." '

Excellent job. It's been forever since I've seen the X-files, but I was a major fan back in the day. I really enjoyed this story.

Thanks for sharing,

Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hehe. great fic! will there be a sequel?
Lilithxfic chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great fic, I love both shows so, it's paradise for me to see them together:) great job!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Your crossovers are always golden. Funny, heart warming, and hell raising in turns but always near perfect.

The soundtrack bit had me up in gales of laughter.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Loved it. Wonderful x-over! Dean and Sam banter - perfect. I get all gooey just thinking of Dean blasting away with a shotgun. How sick is that?

And I loved that Dean punched Mulder in the chin. He needed that. (Mulder, I mean! lol!)