Reviews for Through the Veil of Time
GaymerGod2000 chapter 33 . 9/17/2019
These are the best two books i have ever read... I wish this really happend instead of the original movie ending
amyh52 chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
Thank you for your heartfelt story. Beautiful job wrapping everything up, answering all the questions. Well done, Thankyou
Lover of gays chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Love it :)
Mych0ice chapter 33 . 10/20/2013
Great sequel...
pjgale chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
I loved rereading this again.

Thanks.
Nevrandil chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
Fabulous. Loved it :)

Nev
Nevrandil chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This chapter was hilarious. I can just imagine Jack's expression..a bit like the one when they sat round the fire and Ennis said his dad had said all Rodeos are fuck ups... ;p

Nev
Nevrandil chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
As hard as I try..I cannot imagine them at 63... :(
Aussie Lurker chapter 33 . 4/14/2012
oh thank you so much for this whole wonderful story, I just discovered that this sequel existed. Our beloved boys indeed evolved as "patriarchs", not only to their extended families and friends but, through the mature and loving words of your story-telling, to we lucky readers, with its lessons of loyalty, loving patience and always putting your partner's happiness above your own. Very well done.
SkinheadB chapter 33 . 11/29/2009

another wonderful story.

really wonderful.

thank you.

Ubiko chapter 33 . 2/12/2009
Sorry that I added "Love Born From Steel" as my favorites and not reviewed. But I'm adding that review into along with this story.

I have to say this is one of the best, if not the only written Brokeback Mountain story that I have ever read.

In "Love Born From Steel" I was in love with the lives and people that interacted with Ennis and Jack. I was so surprised and engaged with the story from the first chapter! It took me a whole week to finish these two stories. After reading chapter three, I finally understood the meaning of the tittle.

As I kept reading every chapter and watching the change within Jack and Ennis I realized, that if they had decided to accept this love between them, then they would have led happier lives.

Especially Ennis,as i was reading, I saw his transformation. He accepted who he was through Hal a wonder new character. Who made Ennis realize that one needs to accept oneself in order to have ease/serenity in ones life.

I was overjoyed as I kept reading because your writing was believable and the actions that each character performed is what would have occurred in the movie and book. Their conversations were interesting and in chapter 33 my feelings on this story were accurately expressed in your writing when both Jack and Ennis are going to the movies and watching a film that is an alternate view of what could have happened if they decided to end their love.

I "Through the Veil of Time" I was glad to see a continuation of the previous story. I was happy to read how important family support/love was for the both of them. Even though they are older, Jack expressed it well when he felt that he was still stuck in that time when he and Ennis were 33 and finally realizing their

dream of being together.

It was lovely reading the parts in which they were still so much in love with each other and showing that through the physical.

The anniversary was a great event. The whole family came and had a cook off and KE was able to make amends with his family and accept his brother. This shows how love can do anything even break apart such constricting views in different lifestyles.

Overall, this was a great sequel and it was endearing to read how their children have grown and how Ennis and Jack are still in love with each other. This story has made me cut the part in the movie/book in which their lives spiral in misery because they were not together. Instead your story has replaced it and made Brokeback to me a story of love.
Obbeisance chapter 33 . 7/25/2008
Another lovely story from you, my dear. I love that your stories just make me smile in awe or delight or bitter understanding. Your stories make me feel like life... is normal.

Do you realize that, though your stories, you have helped me begin to understand, come to terms with, and be at peace with death? Do you realize that, in these past few days, your stories have helped me feel happiness through the pain I've been going through with my bronchitis?

Thanks so much for writing. You truly are spectacular, and I expect great things from you. Please don't let me down.
Obbeisance chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Sixty-three, huh? And I'm not even squicked out right now. Absolutely amazing.

Although, I don't think Ennis or, especially even, Jack could ever look or seem old.
Lunasolis chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
oh god.. I love your story... I read the story in the german translation of KatzeCheetah ..

The story is lovley and I had hearts in my eyes.. *g*

kiss lunasolis