Reviews for The Lies That Bind
flutiez chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was so. . . doa! I can't even find words to describe this! It was very well-done. I love those fics where the writers use mysterious words and creative ideas to write a story. And you, fine dude or dudet (though I'm sure you're a dudet), have created that! Thank you very much, this was indeed sad, sexy and all the characters were well in character. Good job!

I totally faved this.
ermalope chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Kaaay, had to fave this one too. I know it's been a few years since you wrote it, but it's making my day today. :D
Galleta chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hi, I first read "Five's Bad Company" and I really liked it. So I decided to try this one, cause Im a huge fan of One Piece. I wasnt sure about this couple... I only read ZoLu, NaSA, ZoSa and ZoNa fics. But what a surprise! I liked a lot this Usopp/Nami fic! It was well written, it was cute, it was sexy, it was funny and a little sad in just a few sentences. You rock!

You should write more One Piece fics. You really have talent.

Thanks for sharing your work. Hope to see more about you.
s-so touching chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh my god. How do you write Nami and Usopp so well? All of these were perfect, especially #38, that's the one that really got me. Please keep writing UsoNa, heck please keep writing in general, the world need more beautiful writers like you !
Ciaran Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aha, so this is where you are on ;) I loved reading these on the UxN LJ community, and I look forward to more from you!
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
you had a misspelling type word, i swear, but i was so enamored of your writing that i couldn't begin to tell you where.
CherrySkull101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hi
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
omfg! thsi was AMAZING. Usopp anything is pure love. Usopp and Nami? i fell out of my CHAIR XD

these lil UsoNa one shot sentences were amazing. simply beautiful. would u expand it more? oh that would be WONDERFUL!
Lina Darkstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
JESUS, girl. I scroll down two lines at a time, and am helpless. I busted out laughing, whimpered in sympathy, cried with mirth. You own these two. You own these two so bad that Nami is plotting ways to get them out of your skull and back on the Merry where they belong, and Usopp is hiding behind your ear and hoping you won't notice.
thermopylae chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
These were lovely. I prefer Nami/Usopp as friends rather than lovers, but you have such a knack for capturing a moment (or 50 moments!) Viva overlong sentences, eh? In some instances a semicolon in place of a colon might have worked better. For example in #39. And in #21 it isn't needed at all to have the same effect. In #22 it should be "it's she and he who...". Sorry for the nitpicking! Thanks for posting these and for a different kind of drabble :D

-Hsiu
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
UsoppNami! I'm an obsessive UsoNam fan! I LOVED THIS! My favorite one was #28, where they mentioned (sort of) that time during the Arlong Arc. One of my favorite UsoNam moments _
Sa'avryn chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Ok, I'm a diehard Nami/Sanji fan, but I have to say, your collection of Usopp/Nami sentences was phenominal! I loved it, and I don't say that about everything. Kudos!

~Sa'avryn