Reviews for Ghost Of A Chance
Darrkstarr chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Guess I was right about the "damsel in distress" deal.
Is there another sequel? And, if there isn't, will there be? Will Evan show up? I'm a sucker for ghost stories in franchises where ghosts aren't expected.
This was a great story that kept me riveted from beginning to end. Your writing style is compact and clean. Some writers over describe things, too much is as bad as too little. Keep up the fantastic work.
Darrkstarr chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I think Lynette has two new heroes: Evan and Nick. Nash has competition!
Darrkstarr chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I warned you I'd be back.
I knew Evan would show up again to help Lynette. The thing I'm having difficulty with is, how is she seeing him? Lynette never met Evan. I could understand Harvey seeing him, maybe even Nick. Unless it's the old "damsel-in-distress" thing. That would, definitely, be Evan's thing.
Like the bad penny, I shall return!
Darrkstarr chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Your first review on this story. Either there aren't any Nash Bridges fans around or nobody's read your story. Either way, they're fools! Fools, I say!
As soon as Lynette's rescuer vanished, I thought it might be Evan's ghost. Nice to see I was right, even though Nash, Joe, and Harvey don't really believe her. I have a feeling, before this story comes to its climax, something's going to happen to make them believe.
I'm going to go through the rest of your stories and see if they're as good as this.
Keep pounding away on that computer/word processor. I'm interested. I'll probably comment on later chapters and count on one at the end of the story.