Reviews for Hearts of Clay
MEKBookworm chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Just discovered this story and read it all in one sitting. Please continue soon, I really love the way its going so far! :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
T_T I have to say, this is the first DeiSaku I read that does not make Sakura fall in Akatsuki so that's a plus :) also, the whole sister idea was very original, and her atacks, similar to Deidara's, that was something very creative too. Your story is well planed, it goes slow, wich I like very much, and well written so I give you two thumbs up. Too bad college takes us more time than we wish it did... So I understand why you haven't updated. BUT! If one day you DO, be sure that I will very happily come to read chapter 14 if you get the chance :)

Thank you for writing such a Great story! Hope you doing great in college!

Jean
Kagemiyas chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
I love this fic holy crap. Deidara's back sister with his sister is really believable. Headcanon accepted.
Kagemiyas chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
The amount of times Deidara says un is a little annoying. ._. I'm too used to him saying hmm or yeah, so this seems a little ooc, but I like it. I only saw minor mistakes, but the story itself is enjoyable.
JayneParker chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
has this story been discontinued? If so... shame...
Never-Land-4always chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
Whoa, Nelly. Did NOT think she was his friggin SISTER! That just hit me in the face; unexpected but cool!
YukiNami21 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
:O Has it been two years since you updated this story? :D This is an amazingly vivid, eye-catching story!(: I bet other people including me as well would love for you to make another chapter(:
Lil' DeiDei chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
This is a really interesting and well-written story. I like that you're taking the time to devlop the relationship between Sakura and Deidara, rather than just rushing it. It's realistic and has great pacing. You've also made Deidara's inception into Konoha intriguing and he seems more welcoming of the village now. I'll look out for he next chapter, but you seem to be pretty busy so I'll try and be patient.
Ashleigh131 chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
i like the story so far! it is really good!

can't wait to read more

please update soon

~Ashleigh
Roshana chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
that was totally awsome plz make more when you get the time
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
excellent story so far.

while i was reading these three chapters, i was like 'hmm, this person's really good at writing'.

you are really good at phrasing your sentences, and putting all those descriptive words together into an amazing piece of writing.

Artemis1000 chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Poor Deidara, forced to send Sasori, Itachi and Kisame away for their own good. He didn't even get to explain to them why he has to stay in Konoha. I was so sad for him when he's all heart-broken, wishing to follow them.

Sakura's spontaneous hug made me laugh. It's amusing to see them both feeling so awkward about it, though I can certainly understand. They're enemies, after all. I have to grin every time Sakura blushes about Deidara, it's so obvious that she has a crush on him.

I really love your plot, it has a very entertaining mixture of action and romance. Rebirth makes for a very interesting new group of villains and your OCs are intriguing. I especially like the backstory of Deidara and Kaede.
shadow miko chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
great chap update asap please! ::D
animelover31 chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
plz update soon! and u could start to put more deidara/sakura if u know what i mean... anyways, great story!

peace
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
interesting... I'm staring to fill in the blanks now.