Reviews for Never Alone
xXKoutaValentineXx chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wee! Not another sasuike's a mush ball story! SEriously, he is NOT a sweetheart, he's an insensitive jerk that unfortunatley make me blush when I see him on tv...
Waveless0Emotions chapter 1 . 1/11/2007

brokenheartandsoul chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is really good! i just love all of ur creations they rock my friend has this fanfiction account but nothings on it and i dont no what to do can u help?
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
aww, that was oh so sweet! So, she finally found out that Sasuke wants her, huh? lol. cute! aw, but they didn't actually kiss, though he hugged her! which is really good, considering he's never hugged her back when she hugged him. haha. Fave!
Ayla Silverfang chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
that must've been soo frustrating, having a dream, thinking it was real and then waking up to find it wasn't... *sight* that's just sad,

well ne way, loved it!

see ya!

Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
loved it lots
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I hope she is too, I like this one! Oh well, time to go sleepy.
Odat chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
haha that was sweet! strange though, but still good! YAY!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
cute. D
rainingblood666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aw so sweet. but we all know that is never going to happen in reality. cries but there is more of chance of that pairing! :) atleast that is good note!
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I hate it when Sasuke is OOC, too-it really *does* destroy him, you're right.

He seems pretty in-character to me here, though, which is why I enjoyed it and am reviewing it. _
anime - eVoLVeD chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
very very sweet. I think i'd be interesting if you kept adding to this one And Surprise) I love that story.
SaffirDerya chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Such a happy ending! I won't cry but I want to say that was very touching. I love your stories, so keep writing!
PhantasyDreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006