Reviews for Rosetta Stone
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Naruto an act?Plus Hinata is all blood thirsty...xD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Wow Sakura is badass in is twisted in a delicious way.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Damn that was good.
365DAZE chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Incredible
Eater Of Pudding chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I just read this and I must say I actually liked it. I, myself, don't usually seek things like this out, but I've read some of your other fics and I said to myself "Read it!", and that I did. It was very alternatve in my opinion, and I want to say Good work.

Love from: Eater Of Pudding

P.S. I'm currently reading Empyreal Paradox so I hope you get it done soon. But take your time doing it, I've read some fics were the authors just type them out. It doesn't end well. But you're fics have consistency and are well thought out, and that's what makes them so good. Keep up the good work.
Manyara chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
While it is dark I really like the idea of a blood-loving hinata
Laine Squirrel chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Eh ... That was kinda strange ... Hinata is really OOC. She enjoys killing? Wow ... Heh, but with all the characters twisted and stuff, it fits the story, somehow ...

Anyway! Although this story was a bit odd, it was certainly an interesting read. 3

With the best of wishes _

Laine

Squirrel
Khellan Rafe chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Well, this was definitely a very different story. It was entertaining, but I won;t lie, it was definitely weird.
lin chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
this is cool. it would be fun to see more stories from this AU, with more background, you know?

awsome work!
kankuro-sama chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
rather dark and creepy.i think it could have used more details on naruto's real personality although i guess it's kinda for us to imagine.

anyways this is written well and has a cool theme.

damn creepy kids..
tashlin chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
The Rosetta Stone was a tablet that had the same verse written in three different languages, Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Greek and Arabic. It is this tablet that allowed us to come to understand all of the Egyptian texts that were previously a mystery. I hope that this helps further readers to understand exactly what this piece is trying to do.
jonyuu chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
wow I like it
SkyblueSunshine chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Ah, do tell which manga you are talking about for the poem in part 2! I'm SO into the verses that i googled just about every line trying to find its matching manga!

I though sasuke's chapter was a little bit confusing with the switches between the "young man" and the "boy". I was totally creeped out by naruto's chapter - naruto's character was totally fine, but psycopathic hinata just isn't natural. (of course, that's just my opinion.

(the ending i most like is chapter one's!)

Thanks for providing this awesome piece of fiction...

...am hoping for more!
angrie chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
This was amazing.

But then again, everything you write is.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Very dark, indeed. All the characters acted a lot differnet than usual but I liked Sakura's character, she's was arse-kicking!. Frankly, I was quite surprised to discover this story was complete, I had thought there would more but alas, no. You did good, I'll be keeping an eye out for any future work done by you.