JayD chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh you have got to keep going! PLEASE keep going!
sutton chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
ASP has used the dream before but DR please use it again as we the GG fans want this to end year has only been drama most of the season please get LL together at the beginning of season 7.
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I hope it was a dream i mean i would be ecstatic if it was i would be thrilled i would be smashed(in a great way)! Then every thing would be back 2 normal! iseriously dont think that chris would use lorelai though i think they r now on a good path and he wouldnt want to ruin their friendship, and yet somehow i still dont like him! Okay well i luv ur opinion on the end of season 6! Thanks for the thought bbye
Anonmyous Review chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Love it very nice i hope this is what happens really! I'm Sorry but Amy was stupid and an idiot for ever going this far with the story line.
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You have no idea how much i want that last scene to have been a dream. But to be completely honest I'm almost 100% sure that it did in fact happen. I've been bummed since the season finale about it because I'm one of the biggest javajunkies ever. But I'm going to be optimistic about the whole situation...I really hope it was just a dream. I sincerely hope you're right in thinking it was a dream.
purplekirbyshaft chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i love it write more soon! and yes i must be a dream or well iyes it possibly could be a dream i totaly agree!
k chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
It is completely possible that it was a dream. There have been two dream sequences on the show just this year and I also think it would make most people happy. It would make me and all my friends happy, we all hated the season finaly, and i'm shore most other people did too.
Javamaniac chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Good fic Louise, I think I'm logged in as you since I'm on your laptop. Anywho, wonder if I can review you as you?

Update soon, Siobhan (your loving sister)
glowow chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I have one word for you; keep the dreaming. Okay that was more than one... Great story, and great cover up for the ending of the once best show ever but I must say I just don't think that the ending will turn out to be a dream. They needed drama, and they definetly got drama, but I guess the cost was viewers because I know if Luke and Lorelai don't patch things up, and soon, Gilmore Girls ain't gunna stay on air.

I Love the story, and I really do wish it was a dream. Maybe I just need more convincing... in other words up date cuz I need something to forget the horible ending with, and plus its a good idea so GOGOGO!

papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i agree

i am dreading the season premier

i hope it does turn out that way
GilmoreDanes88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was great! I REALLY hope that you are right and the whole end scene was a dream. I would have so much more faith in the show ans their relationship. Now I can't wait to see what is going to happen come September 18. keep up the good work and update soon.
flirtswithdisaster chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
oh my god i think i would jump up and down if the finale was just a dream. i so think its possibel. anything is possible! :)
becca chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that's nice! i wish it would happen that way! :)
Christi06 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I love it. This what should happen on the show. Please update soon.
ggpassion chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Love it, love it, love it! Great job! Dave Rosenthal had better read that! Great job!