Reviews for Cards on the Table
Annabel Lioncourt chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is the funniest thing I've read on this site in a long time! Well written, in character and immensely entertaining.
Kimama chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Wow... I don't usually read Remus/Tonks and I don't quite know why I started to read this one in the first place but let me say: This was amazing. Although I still don't really see why Snape would be that upset about the roster and why Sirius found everything so amusing... It's more the way you describe it: It's absolutely convincing! Such well written storys are hard to find.
And there was just the right amount of humour ;-).
I think I might actually read some more Remus/Tonks now, starting of course with some of your other fics ;-)
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
This is absolutely wonderful! There's just something about the way you write that I just adore! It always seems so realistic and charming and just perfect. Like always, great work!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Dumbledore...
raquelicious chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"Oh, I'm sorry. I was imagining your surprise. Do go on."
And also, who actually did change the roster? Because it was apparently an elaborate job requiring Arthur, Remus, Tonks, Sirius and Dumbledore. Strange stuff.
GentlyRiseAndSoftlyCall chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Loved it! Absolutely wonderful :')
queenofserendipity chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
OMFG! I laughed endlessly when reading this. I'm not joking- this is most definately my favourite Remus/Tonks short fanfiction EVER 3
hiddenhibernian chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Thanks very much! Excellent in-character writing, especially your very insightful description of Sirius. I loved how the other order members put their noses in as well.
MissEMT chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
i loved this. the characterisation was perfect and the pace was ensnaring. my favourite was the actual argument with everyone getting involved in chapter 1... Dung's comments were actually laugh-out-loud funny.
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Just wanted to drop a little review to tell you that I read this entire thing and I really, really enjoyed it. It was fun and humorous.

One thing I didn't quite get though, was Snape. Does he fancy Tonks in this piece? I assumed he did, but I hate assuming things, I'd rather know. Either way, that's not really that odd of a thought, all things considered. I mean, a bit weird, considering Lily, but not too over-the-top.

Anyway, a lovely fic!
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Haha! Dumbledore...
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Brilliant :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ahahaha ... :) Loved Dung in this chapter :)
I Luv R-T chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
pure deliciousness as always! love it! :)
owlinacloak chapter 3 . 8/26/2011