Reviews for Cards on the Table
LoquaciousLupin chapter 3 . 3/24
I realise you posted this 14 years ago but I just had to review and thanks for writing such a perfect distraction! It is written so perfectly!
ImATrooper chapter 3 . 7/20/2018
Had a fun time reading this! I really like how you write Remus, and love how you describe expressions. Thanks for sharing.
GeekLoveFan chapter 3 . 5/31/2018
I loved this story so much that I ignored my children's pleas for food until I was finished (don't worry-at 12, 10, and 5, they're perfectly capable of getting their own food).
sunshine.katz chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
A great read!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Oh, I love it
pottermind chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
nice story, beautifully writtenRemus and Tonks are my otp:)
A-Little-More-Magic chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is the funniest thing I've read on this site in a long time! Well written, in character and immensely entertaining.
Kimama chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Wow... I don't usually read Remus/Tonks and I don't quite know why I started to read this one in the first place but let me say: This was amazing. Although I still don't really see why Snape would be that upset about the roster and why Sirius found everything so amusing... It's more the way you describe it: It's absolutely convincing! Such well written storys are hard to find.
And there was just the right amount of humour ;-).
I think I might actually read some more Remus/Tonks now, starting of course with some of your other fics ;-)
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
This is absolutely wonderful! There's just something about the way you write that I just adore! It always seems so realistic and charming and just perfect. Like always, great work!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Dumbledore...
raquelicious chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"Oh, I'm sorry. I was imagining your surprise. Do go on."
And also, who actually did change the roster? Because it was apparently an elaborate job requiring Arthur, Remus, Tonks, Sirius and Dumbledore. Strange stuff.
GentlyRiseAndSoftlyCall chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Loved it! Absolutely wonderful :')
queenofserendipity chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
OMFG! I laughed endlessly when reading this. I'm not joking- this is most definately my favourite Remus/Tonks short fanfiction EVER 3
hiddenhibernian chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Thanks very much! Excellent in-character writing, especially your very insightful description of Sirius. I loved how the other order members put their noses in as well.
RememberingToTurnOnTheLight chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
i loved this. the characterisation was perfect and the pace was ensnaring. my favourite was the actual argument with everyone getting involved in chapter 1... Dung's comments were actually laugh-out-loud funny.