Reviews for Night Jewel
OMFG ( just so we're clear I don't cuss, not for real the F stands for friggen, or maybe it was fudgen?) This is an amoazing story, you absolutely have to finish it!
inklover93 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I will also include the oneshot prequel to the story body itself so that it will make a complete story in my kindle.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Aww cute.

But only uno problemo.

One, I didn't get the civilian party part. He didn't have his mask on, yet he had a big gash on his face and she didn't think of him as different?
Two, I couldn't tell if he just kept his civilian outfit on or did he change into X or something? And then he stays in her room?
Three, it said he hadn't taken his mask off in a long time. That presumes like years. Two or three. But then with the party, he had his mask off.
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
I love it
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Lovely!
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Beautiful story. Well-woven. Could use more romantic scenes, but I absolutely adore your work. Raven is my favorite Titan and I find that I can pair her up easily. Congratulations on completing such a wonderful work of fiction. :)
Rainbor123 chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Oh, I just absolutly adore this story!
VariaGuardians27 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Love when Red X and Raven are angry. Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was amazing. I loved all of it.
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Awwwwwwww :-) loving and touching story, great work
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh! I just found out that you have continued this. I reviewed only a few days ago and now I found out there are other chapters. Apparently the chapter button is easy to overlook as well.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh, this is so good. I personally forgot about Red X, but now I think I'll go back and look. I like how this story has started. If you have any ideas for a continuation, I think you should try sometime. You don't have to push it though. The short and simple says enough as well-to let the imagination flow. It's your choice.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
I adored this story.
Darksummoner98 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Aw I love this story so much red X is really sweet and all to Raven in it and it was really great! And I love the title! Fantastic writing! :D
Ddelle26 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this story and how there is no rob rae