Reviews for Reunion
iacssi111 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I love this fic! I was really annoyed that they didn't have Marco in the episode that much. I thought they should have included a nice hospital bedside scene, so thank you for doing it!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw, this was a really lovely tag for the episode. Great to have her interactions with Marco filled in. I really can't understand why they didn't have any stuff in there with him...
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by the lack of a hospital scene with Marco. She had essentially abandoned both Marco and any hope of a solution-How did they *not* have a scene dealing with the repercussions on their relationship? So I really appreciate this as a missing scene. It was very nice, though some of the dialog seems a bit forced/not the way they talk. I look forward to more from you!
debbieja chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
very cute. i liked Maia's reaction to seeing Marco and I really liked Marco taking her to task for her choice. She needs to recognize what her actions cost the people around her. Their relationship is shaping up to be really sweet

Debbie
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ah, a Gone 2 fic! I enjoyed this one very much, and I think something like this story could've been added to the actual episode! Great job with it: I like how you deal with some of the consequences of Diana's actions!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love this little adding on to the episode! It was so great! Please continue with more like this one! Thanks, ~zeusfluff~
tp96 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was very sweet!
Temo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh, this was great...what if Maia returned and it was too late...what would have happened then? Keep them coming!
Jewel88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i like it! write more soon!