Reviews for Stones That Sooth
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
*SNIFFLES*, HOW ADORABLE. I LOVE IT. In a way I find this so romantic and deep. Like poetry, yes, true poetry:
"He may be a stone, but he will help to ease whatever trials may cross her path. And he will always protect her."
*FAINTS*, Such a deep line. I LUHV' IT. This story is so AM-UR-ZING. It's like SUPERB! It. Is. Like. Freaking. Perfect.
"It is a soothing touch, for the both of them." *SQUEALS* Amazing! I adore this! Your such a talented Author! Sque!
Emmy The Ice princess chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aw it was so cute!X3
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I LOVE THIS PAIRING! I WISH IT WERE MORE POPULAR!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ChadHime! And a wonderfully written one at that. I really enjoyed this fic and I hope you would grace us with yet another amazing ChadHime. There really is not enough of this pairing, which is really quite refreshing and plausible, actually.

Anyway, keep up the great work! _
AnonymousBadger chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Cute! Chad's so strong, its perfect to imagine him using what he probably thinks is his only talent to protect the person he loves. Faving this one
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Really cute ) I love Chad and the idea that he could have a crush on Orihime
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
exactly ! I love this it is definitely an expression of how they work together!
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
w

ILU!

*worships*

this is so sweet!
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was great! You take requests? Could you write a Renji x Rukia fic as good as this one? I love that pairing!
Queen Moon chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
oh wow! that was so kawaii! oh, too bad it had to end so shortly though. hopefully you do continue and they end up with eachother. _ I love OrihimexChad together, or OrihimexIshida together...either way..._ I LOVE YOU CHAD! Please contiue this story, i would love to read how it ends...

Love always,

Queen Moon
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Heh, believe it or not, I actually thought of these two as a plausible pairing when I first watched the show (she seemed she needed someone to protect her. Sado seemed to need someone to protect. And my mind worked from there :P) Glad to see someone picking up on this couple and doing it justice! :P And I loved that it's Ichigo's voice in his head. It fits, in some weird, unhealthy way.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Wow...never would have thought of those two together, but it actually works! Loved the imagery as well as the sparse dialogue exchanged between Inoue and Chad. Keep up the good work!
Sango Hikari chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really liked this. A nice touch of ChadxOrihime, without anything too romantic. I also enjoy finding new and unusual pairings, and can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Guety chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great! I've been looking for a chad/inoe fanfic for months, but yours is the first I've found. And it's very good! continue!