Reviews for The Wedding of Amuro Ray and Sayla Mass
Loser7497 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It was a really nice story and it made me love the couple even more. However, it would be nice if the dialogue wasn't put into one paragraph because it made the story go too fast.
Carrot21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
BEST UC FANFIC EVAR!

Seriously, this totes made my day! XD
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great, and funny wedding fic. By the way, there's a section for Sayla Mass. You should put this under the AmuroxSayla section.
Gundam1018 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Um okay this fic has a good idea behind it but you have a lot of problems with it. 1. the story has no flow 2. Profanity is not okay, ever 3. It makes no connection to the plot of the actual series or to the title. If I wasn't so nice I would have probably said every I thought about your fic.
Miki Bidan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was too good! _ Very nice.

~Miki
Dai Li Sha chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
on the first line of "The Ceremony" there are two problems with the verb tenses/numbers - it should be "Everyone the couple _knew_was_ there, and a couple more," not know and were.
Neochronus chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Nice fic. It's good to see some people think that Amuro did survive at the end of CC (The ending was left sort of "cliffhanger" in the movie version because it's up to decide).
EXAM chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Cool, although its OFFICAL that Amuro "died" at the end of CCA, good job.
Darkness Master chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
That was...different. Since they got rid of review alerts, you probably won't see this for a while, but hey, who gives? I do.
12808 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Interesting. I like the theme you picked. *holds out little Japanese fans that say "Amuro n Sayla" .* Now, as for positive and constructive criticism.. I'd have to say that the grammar, spelling, and punctuation need check. (Don't we all need that, though .~) Ja ne!
Shenlong chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Not Bad, Nice to see a Gundam 0079 for once. Coulda made it better, but it was ok. You should do something on Char Anzable, he's one of the best characters in the Gundam universe. And Monday Mobile Suit Gundam premears on Toonami at 5, so watch it. Sorry this wasn't read more. It was a good one.