Reviews for Wild'N Out
fireemblem101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
this fanfic was good,i you are a good writer,an in my opinion,you should make a terraslade [ships sladexterra] .that would be awesome. do you take requests?thanks!
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Type your review here...
6MAROON ROSE9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hehe, their so in sync with each other it's adorable. Really nice quality OneShot. :D
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
There's jst something about those two... Okay, so I'm not sure if this was just a friendship fic or what, but I read the whole thing as a pairing type fic. Yeah, Rob/Bee is my secret obession...I'll admit it.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw, I really like this! I've been searching for some Robin and Bee bonding lately, so I'm glad I found this. You really do make it sound like they're best friends.

I feel that you are correct- it is a missed opportunity when people skip the chance to put these two together. They do have a lot in common, and they would both be able to relate, if only because they were both leaders of a team.

I was a little sad that he was almost blowing off his other friends like that, but I can understand. He would hang out with them at other times, right? Right. :)

Again, awesome. I liked this a lot.
oldies5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Your story is good.I like the whole leader and leader thing and the differnt piaring is cool. People should do more of. 2 thumbs up if I had one more thumb if would be 3 thumbs up but I don't .
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That is just simply wonderful. I love this story. Love it so much in fact, I'm going to add it to my favorites so I could read it again. Good Job.
oyin chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i read this story a while back and i like it a lot. i would like to see a sequal to this story.

love, peace, and hair Grease

Oyin
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Got to love the birds and the bees. It's like peanut butter and jelly.

But really, it was a cute one shot. I'm sure there relationship has something to do with both of them them being leaders of their group and when they are together they can forget about that for awhile,

Though I must say, Robin breaking out in song. . . scary.
Inudragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You have got to be kidding. Lets be realistic shall we?
angelde1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw this is adorible. i wish we knew wt they were doing the whole time!

great story!
gracefulraven chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I liked it! It was hot! Robin and BumbleBee make sense to me I just wish there could be more fanfics about them but I really liked how relaxed you made Robin around her. Tell me are they secretely dating? Or just friends? Either way it's hot!

gracefulraven,

out!
dadsfads chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Who could even begin to go on about the greatness of this?

I'm not sure if this was Bee/Robin relationship or friendship (maybe I'm just stupid!) but I loved it like...well, I love my own computer. -snuggles computer-

I laughed at the "closer to the floor" line. I choked so hard on my french fries that I had my sister wack me on the back. That was beyond funny - and if my favorites weren't full, you know where it'd be going.

-Mickey