Reviews for What Friends Are For
Awesome.

*flashes joyous thumbs-up*

-}-
Aunt-Slappy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Once again, an outstanding story! I love your writing. I really enjoy stories that stick more to the theme of the show than drifting off in 'ships. Kudos!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Really enjoyed this fic - lovely team interaction and especially between McKay and Sheppard and I adored Sheppard being the action hero and rapelling out of the jumper. Wonderful whumpage too.. loved your descriptions of Sheppy's pain and then the psychological angst of not knowing whether he would walk or fly again... and how the team rallied round. Lovely! :D
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Now that was a fun romp. Well written, good plot. I really enjoyed this.
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aww that was excellent thanks!
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Yay Shep! What was Rodney thinking, fessing up to their plan to hide Sheppard? Never tell Elizabeth anything. Tsk tsk. Nice story.
LaughingPig chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I've thought several times that Sheppard is going to end up on Disability because you love to rough him up! And I love to see you do it to these guys every time. Excellent story, and even better use of the characters.
kodiak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Lovely, wonderful team moments, love how you bring the Athosians into your fics and keep the lines running throughout your fics. Thank you for this!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great, as always. I loved Sheppard jumping in and grabbing help to look for the boys. Rodney was so funny trying to drive the jumper and park it and then scratching it. Very nerve-racking when Sheppard couldn't feel his legs. It was so Sheppard not to want to go back to Earth, no matter what happened. I loved it when his team helped him escape for a picnic and it was only fitting that they were with him when he began to feel his legs again. Simply wonderful!
Sholio chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Loved this story! “Belay down? You mean you’re going to dangle out of the back of the jumper on a string?” (snort) The characterizations were spot-on, the banter was fun and the team's concern for each other was well-depicted. I think the part I liked the most, oddly, was Rodney flying the jumper - the way that he goes from being his usual paranoid, doofy self (his reactions while watching Sheppard belay into the pit were great) to being a (reasonably) competent pilot and basically taking charge of the rescue effort when he's put in the position of having to do so. Kinda reminded me of "Epiphany" in that way. Very neat! I enjoy stories in which the characters are forced to demonstrate competence in areas outside their expertise, partly because it is very hard to depict it believably - if a certain character is not usually good at something, it's hard to write them doing it without having it come across as OOC. But this is a good example of a story where it's done RIGHT.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Nice, tight little story. Liked it.
drufan chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Now that was fun. A good old-fashioned rescue. Jinto and Wex, those crazy campers getting into all sorts of mischief. Rodney's lack of flying skills was too funny as is Sheps and McKay's banter. Enjoyed it, a good read.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Another great fic ga. As gripping as always. And I told you to break his arm not his back.