Reviews for Pomegranate
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This was beautifully well written and I loved the imagery of the flowers and how Hades tries to please Persephone with them.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What a stylistic and descriptive story about Hades and Persephone. Thank you for writing it!
Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
You are way too freaking humble, dollface. THIS IS MAGNIFICENT. The end is just... it's perfect. It's awesome. I can't come up with enough words to describe how hard I love this.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very simple and very lovely. ]
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Good interpretation of the bittersweet story!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I liked this. I wish it was a little longer, I felt that the ending was kind of abrupt.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! ) Am off to see what else you've written.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Cute.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Different look but good if not better in some ways.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
It's amazing how you conveyed so much in so few words. I know just what conspired and just how you've characterized Hades and Persephone by these simple paragraphs. I'm impressed. The garden was a believable touch.
Fialleril chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This is simply a beautiful story: well-composed and perfectly understated. Wonderful work.

Blessings,

Fialleril
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It is so sweet and embodies the myth in such a tightly held, romanticly inclined, package. I do love this to an insane degree; it is just so cute and the last bit contrasts the det-up so well, it really makes one's heart ache in an almost unfathomed way.

I love it. Truly.

- Pixie
Dreamstar's Courage chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw, very sweet. My fic, Blaise and Zira, feautures Persephone and Hades's son, Blaise...
EvilFairy42 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I love it. X3
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This has always been one of my favorite myths. I really liked your interpretation.
Library Dragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
How cute:) I've never really liked the whole kidnapping/being-held-against-her-will thing. I'm glad someone else shares my opinion.