Reviews for The Broken Wall
Iliana Racquel chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
My goodness... I procrastinated on homework, but I rad through every single one of the Wallmakers saga. You have an incredible talent for writing that I've been long searching for on fan fiction! As I agree, sometimes the singular movie/book doesn't quite satisfy the immensity of the imagination! I absolutely loved every story and hung on every word! I wish you the best of luck on your writing endeavors, and thank you for the wonderful "sequel" to the Miyazaki movie!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
You killed Drie. I hate you.
addymummy chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Thank you for writing such a wonderfully long fanfic. I started reading this from and nearly pulled my hair out when it was only updated until CH2 of The Broken Wall. Thankfully I decided to check this website to see whether it was completed.

All I want to say is... WELL DONE!

I will proceed to read your other stories and look forward to someday see your published works!
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
It's taken me a few days to read through all five of your wonderful stories, and now that my mission is complete I'm sad to see the series end! I cannot tell you how wonderfully you've woven the complex tale of the Wallmaker and his family. Some of the characters you've created/introduced are wonderful (I especially like Theresa) and you've put a very credible spin on the original characters as well. This has obviously been a well thought out process and your attention to detail and consistency has not gone unnoticed by this reader. Great job!
Tsubome chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
The story is very fascinating. I'll say you'd make a very good author. If possible, I'd even go as far as to suggest having this story published. It's a nice read, quite diferent from what one can think that came from this section of I can just hope for you to make an epilogue. Humor-themed, if on what I'd prefer. Something like how Sophie convinced them and the future life with Calcifer as leader...or something.
spooks4545 chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
I've read the whole series,and so far it's pretty ' forward to more.
RobinNAmon chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I've really enjoyed reading your story (or as long as it is, novel). I first read this while staying at my cousin's house over summer break, and could not get my face out it, I suppose you could say. I went home while reading the Daemon Wars, and then lost interest. I decided to reread the entire story, and I just completed it. YOU BLEW ME AWAY!

The character development, not always evident in other stories, was major in this stor and wonderful. Descriptions! You wrote so many fabulous descriptions. Suspense! So much suspense, and I loved it!

I've previously wrote fanfictions about HMC, but when I got into reading yours, I just couldn't write any more fanfictions. You describe almost every aspect of the movie in your own words, that I couldn't put into my own words what you so clearly said. . !

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this story. It was well rewarded!

*-*-*Becky, aka RobinNAmon*-*-*
deletethisprofile23 chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Yay! The saga ended just like it should have, the only thing that I'll miss is having more of it to look forward to reading! Can't wait until you write something new, chances are it will be even better than this series have been, if that's even possible, of course. Thanks for writing such an awesome story for all of us to read!
ChasingStarlight chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
excellent- please hurry and update!
Hito chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
UPDATE QUICKLY PLEASE DON"T LEAVE US HANGING FOR LONG. I really really love you novel so far don't leave it unfinished PLEASE
Nat chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Hey there!

I just finished reading all of the other installments and I am completely blown away by how how talented you are and how well-written the installments are. I'll be sad when you finish the last one. I've become a huge fan and I hope that you'll continue writing..

Keep up the good work! :)
Dill chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Hello, I'm really impressed with the intricacy of this plot, and I love how the characters grow throughout the story. Keep up the good work.