Reviews for Nowhere Warm
purefaith91 chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
For a couple of chapters now, I have been wondering if Thomas Crow is really Tom Riddle? And the crow that was following Hermione and now seemingly turned into the boy, it looks even more suspicious. Very interesting story and I love the characters you have chosen to highlight and the way they are portrayed. p
ZeraSnape264 chapter 36 . 3/14/2011
Amazing, absolutly amazing. You rock

diona christei chapter 36 . 3/7/2011
I loved it...I read it all at once...I don't think it got the credit it deserves it had everything the originalh books had plus more. I am torn between being astonished at your work and angry that you don't get enogh credit...I blame it on hormone crazy kids that want to see sex in every but seriously...great job
Lissya chapter 35 . 3/1/2011
figured i ought to leave a slightly more detailed review. in sum, beautifully written with, for once on this website, good grammar and spelling. as for the plotline, you truly had me hanging on, and i read the entire story in one sitting (4 hours). thanks!
Lissya chapter 36 . 3/1/2011
loved it!
pwrmom2 chapter 36 . 2/28/2011
Loved it!
Astraiana chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I don't finish reading quite a number of fanfics because I don't like the way some people write. You're style of writing, that's what I like. I got caught up in your story and wanted to keep reading until I finished it. Yes, as some people here are saying, there were some small errors in it, but I still really liked reading it and I think you did a very good job on this.

Keep up the good work, I'd like to read more of you!

cbrendible chapter 36 . 2/19/2011
Interesting and fanciful. I like it.
FanOfYou chapter 36 . 2/16/2011
This may be the best fanfic I've ever read. The way you use imagery in your writing, it's comand of the english language is marvelous. The ending was remarkable. If you've written any books, I long to read them. If you haven't, I hope you will. Thank You for taking the time to write this beautiful story, even if it is only fanfiction.
kiera-sama chapter 36 . 2/15/2011
this story was very well writtn and struck a deep chord with me. very good job.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/14/2011
Great story.
mystical-elf-89 chapter 36 . 2/13/2011
I must admit, after all that droning on and putting it off, this ending was very disappointing. It was a nice "romance" scene at the end, but felt more befitting of a one-shot, than the culmination of a 36-chapter story.

I think that this story could be great if you gave it the editing it deserves, I do hope you go back and fix it.
mystical-elf-89 chapter 31 . 2/13/2011
Again, you'll want to fix the apparition bit in this chapter, as it's impossible to apparate within Hogwarts.
mystical-elf-89 chapter 26 . 2/13/2011
While it's always good to maintain suspense in a story, to keep the readers interested, this pace is abhorrently slow. While I've committed myself to read this through to the end, reading should never be such a chore. I respect you understaking such a lengthy fic for your first published story, you still have much to learn.
mystical-elf-89 chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
While this story's plot is incredible, the grammar is equally appalling. It needs quite a bit of work.

Also, something that you might want to fix in this chapter: it is impossible to apparate within Hogwarts' grounds. Therefore, Thomas could not be apparating behind Ron inside the Great Hall. Little errors like that really take away from the flow of the story.

I know that this story is complete, so you may want to take the time now to go back through the chapters and clean up some of the spelling and grammar mistakes. It would be a shame for such a great story to suffer at the hands of a speedy proofread.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »