Reviews for A TOUCH OF HEAVEN
kimayared2000 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I loved this story! You switched their roles really well; I had always thought what it would be like for them to switch roles and you did it perfectly! Even though it was short, i liked it. Hope you do a sequel or another one like it :)
Treasure Family chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Aaahhh. I just love your stories. I really do, but can you write more about Hiei and Kurama pairing than other Yu Yu Hakusho pairings, please? Either way, great job.
kuramabby chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
this was a rather unusual story. it took me for a loop with the personality swap.

awesome work on another beautiful story, i loved it

i will say hiei turning into a demon reminded me of DBZ a bit. lol
The Typhon Serpent chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
It wasn't long enough :(

/pointless whining

That being said, I freaking LOVED it! Alternate realities are one of my favorite bases for a fanfic.
egg10rru chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
This was an interesting twist. I liked it!

One thing I have to point out that I admit makes me snigger every time I read it: writhe and wither are two VERY different words, honey. A plant WITHERS and dies when it isn't given water for a week. A person WRITHES in pleasure during intercourse. Heheh. _
BoycottYourself chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
lol I love this one ot was really funny and a very new idea!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
nice
AemryAvalon chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Twisted, but cute and still a good story. I especially like your new nickname for Hiei, fire-brat. That one is so cute. Might even work in my story, if you agree to write it for me. I can so see a petulant pouty Kurama calling Hiei a fire-brat for picking on him. Keep up the incredible work.
amber-eyez456 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Wow. nice job switching the rols around. I know I wouldnt have been able to do it.
YAOINUTZ chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
haia ther maria whats up love the fic girl belive me wher did you get this idea its uniq but I have a tiny whiny questuon though why didnt you add another chapter wher HIEI get to mark&claim our adorable FOX ?

i bet it wouldv ben great any way THANX and am looking forword 4 new adition with your name on it my friend

YAOINUTZ
Anna Jaganshi chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
That was a great twist to the two demons, AWSOMENESS! You're right, the first chapter was really funny. Kurama and cookies... lol. Then chapter two was like a recreation, just laid back and relaxed. Number three though made me cry, I thought Shiori was going to kick them out or something! Then it sounded like Kurama was going to kill her! You can sure make the suspense rise! But the ideas, and the way you changed it, I can't imagine how hard it was to do that. I really enjoyed this though, can't wait for more stories from you!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I loved this story it was great it had you wishing it would never end!
DarkLightPro chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
I can't believe it...I've finished reading all your marvelous stories...now I can only read what you update...UPDATE EVERY DAY!

To start with I was totally confused...didn't know what was going on...but it was so amazing when I finally got it!

Luv

Zekesbabe

x

P.s. ahem...UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY (Demon desires, which I will read shortly) ASAP FOREVER!
YuMe chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Your fics are really awesome, but you might want to cut a little of on the endearments. And try to make Kurama and Hiei appear less weaker than you have them now. In some of your fics, you'd worded them as strongest demons, toughtest demons, but the way you're making them cry, or get overly emotional over such petty things, is very far from how Kurama and Hiei usually behave. I'm not a critic, I just want to point out some things in your writings you missed, to help you improve, making your stories even better than they are now. There are a lot of grammar mistakes in your writing, which I can help if you want me to. I read all of your fanfics, that you have on FFN, and I corrected some of them as I read them in my wordpad. I can send you the improved version if you want.

As one of your readers, I have some questions that are nagging me, will you answer them for me? How come you depicted Shuuichi Kurama and Youko Kurama as two, even if they have the same soul? Did you get the idea from Inuyasha, with Kagome and Kikyo living independently? You do know that Togashi has only one Kurama, the Youko from the past is the human Shuuichi. I don't get how you have them both seperated when the soul is in one host, which doesn't really fit what you're trying to said to your readers- unless Kurama has personal reality disorders. With Hiei and Kuronue in a similar situation as Youko and Shuuichi, why doesn't Hiei get mad about sharing? It's obviously that Kuronue isn't Hiei; they just share the same body, because Kuronue's soul emerged within Hiei's. It's not like Youko and Shuuichi, they are not one soul; it's not the natural way of how incarnation works. Don't get mad. The four ways play makes it sound like those four are sluts. In marriage, don't people usually seek loyalty? And from what I know, demons demand more loyalty than humans. They don't share, and if they cheat, they die. The situation, as I see it, is really hectic. I can understand Shuuichi and Youko sharing one mate because they're one, but Hiei sharing his mate with somebody, who is not really supposed to be in his body with him, is really weird. You don't have to answer, but it would be nice for me, being confused and all.
XxBatsxX chapter 3 . 7/12/2006