Reviews for Strange Boy
flinx4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hooray for jinx not automatically becoming good after lightspeed!

and the last line...so sweet.
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
:))))) I loooovvved this. And I completely agree. Most flinx Fics are dissapointing...
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Normally this pairing doesn't work because characterization, but I really liked this one.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw. That was nice. Very in-character.
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ooh. 'Kinx' that's very catchy :]

Brilliant oneShot. As most people have said it's different. But good different btw O_o

I liked it a hell of a lot. Mainly because it didn't end that she was the good guy. And that's different ;] And that's what I like about it.

Well done Val. Another perfect oneShot of yours.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hm... interesting take on Kid Flash/Jinx. Normally it ends with her becoming a good guy, but this was a nice change, with Jinx actually going to jail instead of being one of the good guys.

This couple is cute, but I haven't really explore how I feel about it to a full extent, so I'm still kind of experimenting with this. I like it though, and I think you have Jinx's character down great.

I absolutely loved the part where Jinx made a face at Raven. I figured that the two would be at odds, because they were the ones with the magic on both teams. However, I also think that once both got past their imperious natures they could be pretty good friends.

Great, I really liked this. Now I must go and read your other TT stuff!
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nicely done. I liked it...ya never see enoug Kid Flash stories...

Oh, and..."Kinx"...brilliant.
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
The moment I read this fic I absolutely fell in love with it. This was a beautiful story with a beautiful ending.

Keep up the good work!
neon rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This is cute... aww... poor jinx shouldn't go to prison...
wingeddserpent chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ok, I really like this story. Hehe, it was actually one of the three things that inspired me to write Understanding, so thanks. Loved the last bit of it.

Aeron
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
damn, I liked this
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aw... That's cute.
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I cannot believe you've gotten such a small amount of reviews on this spectacular fic! O_O

It actually has a story to it, I'm not too sure what the plot will be but I'm hyped up on finding out.

You have done a fabulous job on this first chapter ('cause hopefully this isn't the end, right?)

And I'll be anxiously waiting for an update!

(I'll _create_ time to read it, too since the day seems to be going faster now)
Bribles chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
ANother WONDERFUL One-shot by you Val!

Keep up the great work! i learn from it!

Bribles
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was great! Props for the injury description of Kidflash. You made him sound VERY hot! LOL. Anyway, I want details about your romantic summer! At least one of us has a boyfriend. LOL. well, WBS. Much luv, Kyoko