Reviews for Through My Eyes, You Are Forgiven
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was REALLY freaking interesting O_O;;

Writing from that particular point of view is unique, and adding in all those "Hate lives next door. He's a great shag" lines is just brilliant. Definitely really interesting.
DramaSpell chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
God I'm like venerating you now !
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
wow love is awesome! i ADORE the part about love and hate shagging. and how love shagged life too. and was married to death. it made it seem like real people. it was amazing. you are amazing.
JustMe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I don't think I have ever read anything quite like this. This is just amazing! It's clever, funny, brilliant!

Love certainly didn't have to work hard to make me fall for this fic! :D
Wings of Corrugated Irony chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
god, that is funny and clever and just brilliant! shocking in places, in a good way i assure you, and just gah! not very good at expressing my total awe. meh. thank you for such a wonderful piece!

woci
Linden chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow... I am impressed. VERY cool perspective and I just love the whole plot and and and... I'm speechless.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
lol!

This is great!

Great job!

Well done!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
f*ckin hysterical! Wow- i didn't know love was so violent- or foul mouthed... oh well. I couls just imagine Love doing a war dance at the end of the page, shaking her fist at Draco and defying him to f*ck up her plans again. I love love LOVE this story.

Wow

Netrixie
Nagini chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
O.o Love's a bitch! lol
Mai Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
wow,that's just.. wow. love with an attitute is quite entertaining. I like all the omnicient references to different emotions, etc. kind of like the play "Metamorphosis" with all the greek gods. nice, nice.~
Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG so cool

Somehow death and love remind me of Harry and Draco. But great just great. Awesome idea.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow! That fic was so good! Love it!
Julie Long chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was quite an interesting story idea, and I loved every word of it.
Zetunia chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG

that was the COOLEST fic I have read today! Seriously.I found Love hilarious! And death eating and drinking tea with Love screws Hate? Thats really awesome! Love the fic lots!