Reviews for Somebody to Love
Lexvan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
A sad and touching story. You can't help but feel for Irma. In the comics, she had all kinds of troubles with guys. And then she met Stephen and so far, they're still together. As for the show, she was single throughout Seasons ! & 2! Which is why there are so many stories where writer's OCs get with her or she gets with either Joel, Martin, Caleb, or Matt. Heck! I have one wher eshe gets with my OC. But this story sort of tugs at the heartstrings.

Great yet sad story! Keep it up!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Thought I'd already reviewed this, but apparently not. Sad and bittersweet. Keep writing
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Same here irma same here...*sigh*

Anyway great story. Really deep.
IamACritic chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
great song fic. this the 1st one i have read and i liked it. love the song.
lost prince chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
you know this is the first time i read a songfic.

and the truth is it really was wonderful.

so dark, so sad , yet so true in case of irma.

i do belive that behind that carefree face there is sadness

so if you ask me : this is the face behind the mask

i wish you the best of luck
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Poor Irma. T-T

This is kind of like the start of Tsunami isn't it.
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
lol ellie, that was so sad... T_T

hehehe... so i didn't get to read this earlier... stupid me... so so sorry! i feel like i betrayed you! i really should go read more of your fics hihihi...

anyway, that is sorta one of the issues i have with the series. why doesn't irma have someone? she's my favorite character but there's absolutely no on efor her T_T... well, yeah, but there is joel, but i haven' bought a witch mag in a couple of months so that's depressing for me coz i don't know what happened next...
Rai-Child chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw, how sad... But Irma rox! I-love-your-work! :)

Told'ya I'd review! Ally x
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Love the story. "Somebody to Love" definately is a great song for the heartbroken and lonely, especially with the way the music is written sad and slow at least at the beginning. It's too bad that she feels worse than before, but I guess since she was blaming her friends and laying her hurt on them and that's not really what she wanted to do, it would just make things worse for her. She's despairing.

Anyway, kudos!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh, another heartbreaking tale! You're tearing me apart! And my favorite guardian too!

Once again a story that makes me feel...depressed...but damn do you have a way with words! Well done.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Very sad, but good. I like that. Irma was OOC, but it was necessary, and you used it well!

O.G.
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
WOW!

Just brilliant!

Say, who was the guy that Irma found later in the comics?

All in all, another great story!

Peace,

S.P.D. Gold Ranger

P.S. to Sokai: My "K is for Keyblade" story just started the Kingdom Hearts X-over, so you can put it in your C2 if you want.
xaddictedx chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
YAY ELLIE!

but that was sad though, poor Irma... it's lucky she found a guy later in WITCH comics, lol

When are you gonna write another story?
IronButterfly12 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
wow...that was sad!

WEEP!

this was awesome!
AngelofWitch chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh my god! I can't beleive you only have 4 reviews! you should get a million saying it was wonderful cause it was but sad...LoL. anyways you people should leaves more reveiws!