Reviews for The Hyuga and the Fishman
True Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 8/15
It certainly is interesting. I like it!
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was hilarious! Loved it!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
XD Oh cute random and cracktastical. I love it. Please continue it. XD
Bubble Master Califa chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Ohh this is cracky goodness.. hm m.

Carry on with this and make it much more romantic like a date date and a real kiss!

I liked it a lot
Krait chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
this was so cute. I like Hanabi. And I wonder what Itachi was dreaming about- never mind. I loved this!
GigaRox chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
like aw it's so cute. i want a sequel. *dazed fangirl look* I can see it now Hanabi going of to find Kisame after their first day together, only to find he is in Akatsuki. in internal termouiol, that someone so nice as Kisame could possibly be in a S-ranked criminal group is so unbecoming. drivin by love she doesn't let that detur her. *sigh. clenches fist. anime tears streaming down cheeks.* I'm with you Hanabi-chan folow your dreams.
Kitty Harasser chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Haha! I thought my KisaTema story was on crack but this takes the cake! 7 on 29-year-old action...or after the timeskip. 10 on 30-31 year-old action. Now, thats . Give yourself a pat on the back.
Clair chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Awesome i really love itwhy dont u do a hinataitachi hanabikisame and the rest of the akatsuki with some konoha girl just a sugesstion
ActionCatherine chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
where the hell did you get the idea for this pairing?
JACinthebox chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
The thought of Kisame humming the PowerPuff Girls theme made me burst into a fit of giggles.
Death2Sasuke chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
don't waste any time do you? pretty good, if not a bit short
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 8/11/2006 pairing...but kinda good I think...
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very, very, very...different.

I find this interesting beyond reason though.
Yaoi hata chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Err... the beginning is quite random to say...and wouldn't Hanabi be terrified at his appearance? Their friendship kinda started a little fast...also Hanabi is like what? 9 years old? Kisame is way older than her. Good luck with this pairing...
Hyuuga-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
**giggles madly** OMG! I love you so hard for this!