Reviews for First Kiss
02slittlebaka chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
giggle* that was so cute great job on you story
Amika chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
LMAO! CUTE!
Windsong look me up chapter 2 . 6/4/2001
*lol* that's a really good ending to the story, I can imagine Duo doing that...*giggles* you know, I see you every day, I can't say much more but that it was funny.
Kaylie chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
Awwwwwwwwww kawaii! I was just complaining how most fics that have couples have people just suddenly dropping everything and proclaiming love. I like how this one took it kinda slow and managed to remain upbeat and emotional at the same time. Kudos!
Midori chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I love that! It's sooo cute!
Windsong just look me up I don't want to sign in right now chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
*cough* okay, very, VERY well-written, very poetic and you have gooooood descriptions, but I don't know, it kinda disturbed me for some odd reason. I don't know why, I've read everything, but still...hm. Anyways, very good
Amika chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Ahhh! Since FFN ate my first review, I'm going to try this again! I loved your fic! I loved the way that it was based more on the emotions, fears, bonds, etc. leading up to the kiss and then ended there. Most fics move too fast! It's like they share their first kiss and then hop into bed together! It was really nice to read a fic based on love and not just lusty sex. I have no idea where I'm going with this review so I'm going to end it now! I just wanted you to know that your fic was awesome, I loved it, and I can't wait to read what you have to write next! I'll be looking for the epilogue!
Elle-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Awwwwwww! Kawaii-ness! That was really sweet!
Trowa Barton chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
It's a short and sweet fiction. Kawaii if you ask me.
lizzy b chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Awwww, how cute! I loved this one! Epilogue now!