Reviews for Party Your Heart Out
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Awww! That was really cute :) Harry and Ginny being ridiculous and being silly and being in love - so precious! Hahaha wonderful job!
charmingly-holly chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Does it work!

Oh, come now! Really! Does it work? God your insane sometimes, you know that?

Yes, my friend, it does work. Very well, in fact. That is the single best Harry-actually-gets-the-dragon-tattoo scene I've ever read. Because, usually, you know, it's all just very...corny :P

Anyways, great job. Once again. I do think this fits as a part three for this fic. It could be it's own one-shot, really. But I like it this way. Sort of expands on the insecurities that were bound to be left after the "I love you" in the car ride. Despite what everyone on this site seems to think, those three words aren't necessarily the end-all be-all in terms of cures for wounded relationships :P
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Wow.

I love how you can write such a deep sense of emotion that I can't understand at all.

You are such a good writer.

I swear I'm not being sarcastic.
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
I'd say it'd make a fitting end... then again, won't you write just maybe one... more... chapter...? *nudge, wink, nudge*
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
So true, about their love not being able to be summed up in one story. (;
weasleylovechild chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
ANOTHER AMAZING CHAPTER .. im loving this story.
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Oh I really liked it, it was great!
Gina chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
The dragon thing was great, hilarious. Canon Harry would probably never have actually done it, but I think it's great he did. I like this chapter. I like the fact that you pointed out that just loving someone is not all that is to it. Love is just a few letters strung together... it means to much to be simply sumed up like that. Okay... I think I'm getting off the mark here. Anyway. I like the chapter, but I really hope it's not the end!
PaperbackWriter chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Well, I really didn't expect another chapter, and then this fell into my email, and it was a lovely surprise. I put away my stupid school books and I read this last chapter and all my troubles floated away. Thanks, for being such an excellent and fun writer. You made my day.
twinklewind chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Wicked!)

Hilarious as always, but still with that tender touch of romance. The tattoo idea was brilliant. The act itself just so captured Harry's and Ginny's personalities, you know? In the way he did it and the way she interpreted it, and the way she didn't remember the comment she made about the Hungarian Horntail until Harry elaborated. It's adding all these subtle layers and have everything connect intricately, and that's the best art anyone can do.
karma11 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
omg haha i loved this chapter and the whole tatoo part of HBP was one of my fav parts update soon!
weasleylovechild chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I live for these little one-shots or two-shots in this case. They are just the cutest couple and I know I take YOU for granted. So I just want to say thank you for everything you post on here - it is enjoyed immensely!
a fan chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I absolutely adore this fic. Will there be a part 3? You write such wonderful Harry/Ginny.
Solarstone chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
This chapter cleared up the reasons behind Ginny's decision, at least to me it did. And I think she needed that, needed to know that Harry loved her and missed her as much as she had missed him in the past. Even if it was kinda stupid, this probably did a whole lot of good for their relationship.
Solarstone chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Hmm, I still don't get Ginny's logic in the beginning, even after re-reading it 2 times. Does she mean that Harry wont be able to keep his hands off other witches; that she wants to experiment with other guys or that their relationship isn't strong enough for such a separation? It is an interesting decision though, and even if Harry can be insecure and jealous, I think he hides it well. Am now going to read chap2.