Reviews for Flame of Fire
Tinibri chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I'm disappointed. I was confused for a while too, but after re-reading a couple of parts I understood (mainly the prologue). I read this story right after I read Fire and Ice. So between the ending and the prologue I was confused.

I expected the sequel to be different. I'm not saying the way you wrote it is bad I just expected something else.

I can't believe you ended the story like that though. You left loose ends. Harry doesn't know everything that happened to Draco and Draco doesn't know Harry. Not only did you not include that but you left the entirety of their life together to us readers. It would have been nice to read how now that they have finally gotten together their relationship would have been like compared to all of the other kinds of relationships that other writers have written.

To make sure you understand my point, I'm saying I would have liked to see your take on the relationship that would be between Harry and Draco. What kind of fights would they have? Would they have any fights at all? What kind of dates would they go on? Would they live together? Would they have break ups and then get back together? Those are just a few of the questions I would have loved answered.

Another thing I'm upset about is that we didn't even get to know how Hermione's baby turned out or anything. We didn't get to know how there kid grew up or how else Blaise acted to Hermione other then calling her angel.

How did Ron end up with the girl I just can't seem to remember at the moment anyhow? That would have been interesting to know.

Other then the things I have all ready covered, one thing I really did notice was a lot of this story was just dialogue. All talking and not really a lot of understanding the thoughts of those words or details like that. Just felt a lot less detailed then the other one.

I kind of think that maybe you were in a rush writing this because of the many people who were desperately waiting to read this and that had a part into how the story ended up being written. That's what I think anyway.

Even with this story I don't think that you are a bad writer, and while looking for the sequel I saw that you have written quite a few other stories and I'll probably end up reading them.

Even though the story wasn't what I expected It still was good. Thank you for the read.
farawisa chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
yeah, well...sequel please? it's been a while since you finished the story...but still. yeah they are together and? more to come? please. farawisa
RonRulez chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
okay, i feel a bit better now that i read the sequel. i couldn't believe that you killed draco at the end and now i see that it turned out alright in the end.
AmyJean.77 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Yay. I much love happy endings.
AmyJean.77 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Awwe. Poor Harry and Draco.
AmyJean.77 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Lol, Tonks. XD
AmyJean.77 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Ooh. Interesting.
AmyJean.77 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow. Didn't see that one coming.
ZombieBlinky chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Wait... What the crap? That's the end? Really?

No way. No freaking way. Aw c'mon! You've left loose ends! Harry doesn't know what Draco went through - what were those presents Draco was going to give Harry? What were their importance? I'm assuming the one from years ago was probably from that Christmas before Malfoy and Blaise were kidnapped.

Your stories were pretty good, but I just think you ended it flat-footed. Not bad, but not utterly fantastic. It was a satisfying read throughout the process, but it felt like you hurried the ending.
Engel-des-Todes chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Awesome... _
yaeko chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
aw i love it hehehe such a great ending beautiful :)
pathetic-me chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Really liked Flame of Fire. I'm sorry for biting your head off. good ending. looking forward to more reading.
Open Yazumi's heart Skulls chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
KAWAII! i want to hug you now! . this ish awesome XD keep up the good work .
marley chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
ok so i was quite pissed off at your ending but i see now that u arent an evil monster b/c there was more! how confusing...so i take back what i wrote about fire and ice epilogue
CryingxInside chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
dont get me wrong i love this series but SNAPE AND SIRIUS ITS REMUS AND SIRIUS tahts kinda odd...