Reviews for Contemplations
Talktidy chapter 1 . 4/12
Hi,

This is pretty funny. Funny is not that easy to pull off, but this works.

Tidy
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ooh. Very nice... :)
brightblue chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh, hee! This was awesome! You perfectly captured how I think both Abby and Ziva would react...that balance of friendship and attraction that witnessing Tony being sexy with another lady would induce. Though, I think Ziva might've been a little more overtly jealous...because that is her way. Ha. But, all in all, well done and absolutely a blast to read! :)
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh my... *drools*

Tony is seriously hot here... Well, everywhere, all the time, but you've capture and wrote this side really well. ;)

Yummy.
JosieFB chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hard to believe Tony snuck up on Ziva, but I guess she had her mind on "other things." Tee hee!
hudson911 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
LOL, only Tony...
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You got me breathing hard and in an unbuttoned shirt does it every he has the right to look that good anytime...Great "sisterhood" moment there between Abby and your writing style.
Gemstone chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow that was HOT! More fics like this one please!
JohnClark43 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
very good and very well written story, like the smitten ziva. i especially like the implied depth of the friendship between Tony and Abby, i personally believe theres alot to Tony's character weve never scene i like that you implied Abby actually knew him that well.
Petitejam chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Hahaha that was cute! Loved the ending though! ;; That's my Tony though, investigative skills at the ready even if he's near death. The drooling over Tony was fun to read too! Good stuff! Good Stuff
bethellie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I haven't reviewed this one yet?

Crazy. I've read it like...5 times, lol.

I love the hints of Abby's concern for Tony, I think those two have a special sort of relationship the show only hints at. I also like the way Ziva and Abby shake hands and have a moment of comraderie.

And of course...there is the Tony with his shirt unbuttoned thing. Always good...
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
oh, i love it. abby is so adorable and concerned for tony. and ziva is so smitten. this is my favorite part:

"“Good night, Tony,” Ziva said, eyeing him in a manner he would expect and trying not to blush at his frank appraisal of her. It was something they did, walk the line between teasing and meaning it. She slid behind the wheel of her car, hoping he wouldn’t hold this incident against her. She also hoped he would learn from this and not become so involved in the parking lot again. It was unprofessional. They were government agents. He was her partner.

And he had no right to look that good."

LOVE it. absolutely love it.
Deeds chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I really loved it, this was really good, a good laugh
Richefic chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, that was impressive. You take a story idea that has actually a very simply plot and weave it into something so vidid and complex that it is enthralling. Abby's convern, Ziva's bemusement .. and confliction .. were so well done. And your description of Tony was very .. um .. evocative. Grins.
Kissman chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Perfect! Very well done, very probable and in character...I liked the snappy dialogue and the origanal plot line.

Cheers