Reviews for Secrets
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Loved this story.
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Really enjoying this story!
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Nice story
Wild Shadows chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
yours is better than mine I do believe. Never thought of River and Sheppard together but then you ain't me. LOVE IT!
sirtechlocke chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Interesting slant on the firefly continuam. Good story.
jwhennig chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
I liked the story and have no criticisms other than the ones voiced about confusing conversations.

But that last sequence with the descendents came out of nowhere.
Nisus chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
I enjoyed reading this story, but I spotted some holes in it. First off, I felt that you had a very good grasp of the characters, especially Rodney (and Weir, although she didn't feature too prominently), and I enjoyed Jayne's reaction to the cat throughout, but some things just didn't sit right with me. The whole River/John thing is a bit creepy, as BEB has mentioned, with the age gap (I seemed to get the impression he was just waiting for her to turn 18 and then jumped on her), and River seemed altogether too collected. I didn't get the cat thing, but I think you mention they're characters from a previous fic, so that's my fault for not reading it.

Why doesn't Atlantis pick up the Wraith on the sensors? How do the Wraith even know Atlantis is there? Last I saw, they were under the assumption it had been blown up. Mal seemed all too okay with the thought of losing his pride and joy, Serenity, forever. The presence of SG-1 seemed to be a tag-on, as they didn't really feature at all, save the opening 'everyone meets' chapter. And the fact they had travelled through time was fine (O'Neill's throwaway comment actually worked well to cover the explanation, as in 'meh, it happens') but what of their reaction to the news? The Serenity's crew can never go home again. Might Mal be pleased, despite the loss of his ship, to have finally escaped the Alliance? Inara troubled because her profession doesn't slot very well with the mindset of humans of our time? (I remember Mal suggesting Rodney could use some of Inara's particular trade and expecting someone to question it, leading to an awkward conversation, but it was sort of glossed over.) Weir intruiged to hear tales of the future? And we never do learn the significance of what the Alliance was hiding about Earth-That-Was - why did they cover up the volcano eruption? Those were the points that stuck out for me.

And as a final constructive criticism, sometimes it was difficult to follow conversations, especially when they were sat at the cafeteria tables. In one chapter I thought it was just River and John sat at a table, and then Simon spoke as if he had been there all along, and there are other instances of that.

Sorry for the massively long review, but it's for the entire story, rather than the last chapter. Good work; despite all of what I said, some of the points I raised could be almost ignored because of your very readable character interaction.
MaeAnn chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
Hi I dont know if you know this but you have the anonymous review blocker on.

Great story cant wait to see more!
Benesound chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Great chapter!

Them Wraiths are in trouble if they decide to mess with River.
garden-crafter chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
I liked the development in the John/River relationship, as how it's affecting their crews. And it sounds like River's hinting that she's come up with a new-and-better strategy for battling the Wraiths.
jasadin chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
i started watching stargate for the first time last night. ive oly seen 2 episodes. will i understand this? Oh well, i can't resist FF fic. Ill read it anyway :)

there's a new crossover site you might want to post this at:

W DOT CROSSOVERFIC DOT COM
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
I really hate the Wraith.
bookofmagic chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Very interesting. I hope there are more chapters
garden-crafter chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
I love the story so far. And I'm curious to see what happens next.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
Uh...stupid question, but isn't John about Mal's age? Cuz strangely enough, it feels weird to think of River with an older than that's not either Mal or Jayne (or Gabriel, an OC from another fanfic series). Dunno know why...but it just seems odd to see John hitting on River, even fairly subtly;)

Still...loving this series to bit! Can't wait for part 5:D