Reviews for Where The Books Are
mariemullinax chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I really like this story! do hope you continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Hey. I know it's been a long time since this was started and update. But yoyry style is really good. I hope you finish it one day as interested to see it play out.
vargagirl chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Ok, so I know it's been like seven years since you've updated this, but holy hell it's good. And I don't really have anything else to say, because I don't expect you to ever update this, but if you do, I will definitely be reading. I love everything about what you've set up so far. You've got a great writing style.
Vidicon666 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This is an intersting take on an AU. I do hope you will continue it, despite its long hiatus.
werjhsdf2q chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
lovely. absolutely charming! more please, soon!
darkwoofe chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
And again with the great story that I've only just found. I hope that you're still working on this one. It's a great read and I'd love to see more...
jaltax chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
hey hope you're going to udate this story soon, as it's a very good start.
shanejayell chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Not bad at all. :) Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

Also, you can use Arisugawa's Locket if you like, just mention I created it in a author's note. _
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I remember reading this over at TTH. Its a good start, could do with some following up :)
sankaginlove chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
please continue my curiosity is piked and i love the story so far. im on the edged of my seat.
Lone Voice chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
UPHATE! please i really REALLY like this story!i only just found it today but i love it. the story setting is wounderful! SO CREATIVE!
Ahn chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
I really like this story. I can't wait to see what Buffy is. I hope you Update soon!
Tillow chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Lovin the story cant wait for an update. Love how it is a change from the actual show in alot of ways. Please update soon
WhisperingShoeWeasels chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
This has an interesting take on the BtVS characters. Lots to wonder about here. Always good to see Faith popping up and shaking someone's world a bit. The 'Wicked Witch is Dead' ring tone was a nice touch. I guess that's a dig at Willow who seems to have had a black naughty evil past. Judging by her not so stellar rep and the sky clad shenanigans, retribution's *really* biting her on the arse at the mo. And a wheelchair bound Buffy is an intriguing concept.

Look forward to more.
Exiled-Away chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I really like this story. I also believe that you are beginning to really find your stride as writer. I've always love your stories however the last few parts of all of them have been incredible.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.