Reviews for Yin And Yang
Crazyjess09 chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
this is so intrestng so with that please update when ever you hve a chance please i want to know what happens next please !
h to the iso chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
I luv it! Been awhile since you updated but you totally should! Sharpen those writing skills of yours! Fans will luv you :)
violentbutgentle chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Update please! Awesome story and i just can't wait to read what happens next!
Maars chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Hi!

I like your fanfic :) I think it's real good and I hope there'll be a lot more in near future :)

Maars
cool chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
I love this fanfiction and cant wait for more. Good luke with this semester of school.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
I absolutly LOVE this fic! W

Nice progress between Duo and Heero in this chapter! W

And it was fun, and Heero FINALLY admitted he was GAY! Yay! W

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *whines*

Please update soon? Pweety Pwease with cherry on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kisu
Irishfae chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
I absolutly love this story (read it a while ago before I actually starting reviewing). I know how school can be, but I would love for you to finish it.

I'm really enjoying the developing interpersonal relationships you are working with. So if time allows I would love to see what happens.

Cheers,

Shan
sylenctone chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
I'm really glad I stumbled upon this fic. I quite enjoyed it. I actually reviewed on another site already so please forgive me for shamelessly poking you for updates! It is a wonderful fic. Thank you for writing and may the muses and real life permit you to update it!

~sylenctone
Soft Willow chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Love the story! please update soon!
Solo D. Maxwell-Yuy chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
plz cont. _
Laera Draconian chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
U really really rock this small world that is Keep it up! You just made my summer *grin*
BeautifuLxContradictioN chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
so basically I have been in love with this story for like forever! and then i saw you updated and i basically jumped for joy! so please update soon. It would make me really happy! Your amazing!
MythicRhyvon chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
OMG! This is such an amazing fic! i absolutly luv it! seriously, i cant even say how much i love it! im gonna go delete something off my fav'sso this can be on it... moer soon? ?prettyplease? i'll give you a cookie! *HOpeful pout*
Nicole chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
This is a really good fic. Hope the next chapter is up soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
Prologue-this is pretty good.

Chapter II-i like how Heero feels for Odin.

Chapter I-poor Heero but I agree about Duo.

Chapter IV-poor Duo. I feel bad for him.

Chapter V-poor Duo. That’s cruel. This is good.

Chapter VI-I’m really starting to dislike this Trent dude. So Duo and Heero are finally getting along.

Chapter VII-i love it. So Heero’s gay. Yay! Now help Duo.