Reviews for Fortuneteller
nice. aunt wu's devious
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lol "way to go Aang" XD nice, the dawg... lol
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I'm kinda stupid, considering what summer has done my A super-brain, so could you please explain to me what the bone meant...?

I loved the actual fic, though-
TinkerTodo chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
KAWAII!

i luv it. can't wait for da next watching story!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was great! I love the " way to go, Aang!" bit. However the one I am most looking forward to is Zuko's point of view that should be interesting.
The Blind Bandit chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You did a great job on this one. I like how you cooled her crush(by a lot)on Aang, and how you made her fortuntell...? And technically there's no room for constructive critism, it turned out wonderful!

~Ty
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw the cuteness...i loved this story and i cant wait till ur next one.i wonder wat batos gonna say...
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was really good, once again. I really love this series! Please keep going!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh, that was the awesomest! I loved how you described it all, too. I heart this fic.
felicia19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was magnificent.

*bows down and worships*
loaned chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Still good little shorts. Keep it up!,. Well, Haru was kinda on the losing side of things . ,
Amira Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is one of my favorites of this series. I wasn't a fan of Meng on the show, but you seem to have matured her a little and I liked that. I liked the bone idea...very nice.
2wingo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
My advice? Drop Haru. If he had even a inkling of Kataang, I would be very surprised indeed.